Official Match Thread S27 Second Preliminary Final: Coney Island Warriors v Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve just remembered another one that the two of us did that would be far too irresponsible to report, but involved short circuiting some school wide stuff and flame and bangs and great sooking.
You didn't start the fire , it was always burning....
I was a boring but good kid.

We managed to get the substitute to have a mental breakdown and broke one of those huge way oversised wooden rulers over someones head then start belting another student with a rolled up poster... was hilarious.

We did similar, except with metal rulers, and everybody else was pretending their desks were a drumkit. The teacher then made the mistake of telling the class that we were giving her a migraine.

Study periods were the best though. We trashed our room, mostly accidentally as a result of wrestling or kicking the football around inside.

lol. On SEN they’re currently talking about stunts they’ve pulled when they had a substitute teacher. Jack Hebron, who is substituting for Andy Maher, has just claimed that they managed to get 21 chairs out the window without the teacher knowing.

My best was stealing three wallets from back pockets in class (and handing them all in to the office one by one).

Fess up...
One night 4 of us broke into school, crept up to the history area, (which was 6 classrooms opening into a central common area), removed all the desks and chairs from the classrooms and stacked them up into a massive pyramid in the common area.

We never stole or vandalised anything.

The amount of inbox messages I received to do 1 on 1 interviews with other players says otherwise.

Don't brag about receiving shitty PM's from Cadaver - he is just trying to recover from a shitty S27 and rebuild his Crispy defense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My lawyer will be contacting you shortly - such a sledge is completely unwarranted!!!

My lawyer is kind of a big deal, has connections with all kinds of people, including your lawyer.

I don't think you'll get very far on that one and in fact, I'll be texting for a Behavioural Awareness Officer to come and confront you on such a poor threat!

lol. On SEN they’re currently talking about stunts they’ve pulled when they had a substitute teacher. Jack Hebron, who is substituting for Andy Maher, has just claimed that they managed to get 21 chairs out the window without the teacher knowing.

My best was stealing three wallets from back pockets in class (and handing them all in to the office one by one).

Fess up...
Our music teacher in year 8 probably wished she'd chosen a different profession. Rumour was that her desk was water logged, because she spent so much time in tears. One kid closed the lid of the piano on her fingers as she was playing, while others would get up to all manner of mischief that I won't detail here. It left me thinking, "Who the hell would want to be a teacher????"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back