Official Match Thread S27 Second Preliminary Final: Coney Island Warriors v Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats Swampies. Too ******* good when it counted. Cheers for a great week.

All the best for the granny, should be an epic. :thumbsu:

I 100% blame rfctiger74

giphy.gif
Concur. Nothing short of a naked public stoning would be acceptable :mad:

well, that's finished a shiteful weekend.

we stand together as a team, and the loss is a collective responsibility. Although ...

rickety massacred harry000.

congrats Swampies, march on to victory

Mad Monday tomorrow ..........

well, that's finished a ****eful weekend.

we stand together as a team, and the loss is a collective responsibility. Although ...

congrats Swampies, march on to victory

Mad Monday tomorrow ..........
I am all for finding a sacrificial lamb to divert attention away from my own s**t game and if it happens to be rfctiger74 and harry000 then so be it :thumbsu:

I don’t think so, the sim loves Wooshette too much and will gift her a Wazzas grand final victory as a belated birthday present. We just have to knock over a few witches hats this week.
I've just had confirmation from SFA HQ - this is officially the best performance by a group of witches hats in the history of the competition :).

Hard luck today Wazzas - we felt exactly how you're feeling after the season 26 PF. But the wheel turns: make no mistake - your time in the sun will arrive very soon.

I've just had confirmation from SFA HQ - this is officially the best performance by a group of witches hats in the history of the competition :).

Hard luck today Wazzas - we felt exactly how you're feeling after the season 26 PF. But the wheel turns: make no mistake - your time in the sun will arrive very soon.

Fair enough

Now make it worth our while and win the SFAGF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS, I haven't been this pissed since the Carlton prelim :(

**** it, I'm off to drink the goon of failure and misery. Any wassus are welcome to join :'(

Goon?

Get a grip man

It's just a game in the guise of another game

Awesome stuff Rats. Let's enjoy this!

giphy.gif

Commiserations to the Warriors and thanks for a good week.

Far Kern should we practice our power stance ahead of the GF?

Commiserations to Wooshette and the rest of the Warriors, it was a hard fought match that both teams deserved to win. Take pride in having a fantastic season, I'm certain you'll come back stronger next season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back