Competition S27 SFA Qooty Tipping - well done Woosh!

Remove this Banner Ad

Tipping Round 4 Update.png

WEEKLY ROUND-UP

FINALLY - some campaigner got 6/6 tips right. I'd have laughed if someone had said that it would be TJASTA who would be the one to do it, but there ya go.

Congratulations to TJ 6/6 correct tips and a margin differential of 19 points is an excellent performance. There were a further three tipsters who got 5/6 correct tips - Loonerty, fumbler and BallaratBulldog.

Sadly, Barry suffers the same fate as last week. We've all seen his new avatar; while it's making me feel slightly better about mine, I still think we should offer our #thoughtsandprayers.

OVERALL ROUND-UP
  • JT_the_Man continues to lead after 4 rounds. Even despite getting 4/6 correct tips this week, JT remains one tip clear on 16 (out of a total possible 24 tips)
  • McEvoy remains in second place (15 tips), followed by philreich and TheInjuryFactory on 14 tips
  • Full leaderboard in the OP

Stats Corner copy.png

Round 4 was a hotchpotch of close calls and blowouts when it comes to tipsters...
  • Royals (18-10) Roys
  • Demons (17-11) Wonders
  • Dragons (16-12) Bombers - tipped high/low margin for a Dragons win was [59/6] - actual margin 1
  • Bears (16-12) Swamprats
  • Furies (15-13) Gumbies
  • Hawks (15-13) Warriors
Tipping with the consensus would have landed you 4/6 tips this round, with the 1-point Dragons victory a little lucky. It makes TJ's 6/6 tips even more impressive.

BONUS INSIGHTS!

DID YOU KNOW...
  • Across the first four games of the year, the Bears continue to be the most tipped team, with an average of 63% of you tipping them to win across their first four games. However, given they've only won 25% of their games so far, I'd recommend you JUMP OFF.
  • Despite more of you supporting them in Round 4, The Dragons continue to be the team least likely to be tipped across their first four games - an average of 39% of you have tipped them in their matches. They've won 75% of their games thus far, so I'd suggest you take a closer look this week.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we tip round 5 yet?

manangatang

Round Five Fixtures

Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison
Coney Island Warriors vs Gumbies FFC at Van Cortlandt Park
Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats at Snow Dome (MOTR - 35 points)
Dragons FFC at Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair
East Side Hawks vs Gold City Royals at Waverley Park
Roys FFC vs Fighting Furies at Brunswick Junction Oval

R5 TIPPING OPEN:

• Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison
  • Coney Island Warriors vs Gumbies FFC at Van Cortlandt Park
  • Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats at Snow Dome (MOTR)
  • Dragons FFC at Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair
  • East Side Hawks vs Gold City Royals at Waverley Park
  • Roys FFC vs Fighting Furies at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back