Media S27 The Edge - Ruck Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh. Well this is awkward.

But you're in my Superqoach team. I need you to get back on that rucking horse and ruck your way back into the team.
I'll tell you how i'm feeling once I've completed my pre season routine of binging the Rocky movies. That peps me up.

You pussies are lucky I'm not in the Ruck. Did you witness my performances in the ruck during the State of Origin Carnival?

1st by a country mile in hitouts..
1st in DT points..
Top 5 in handballs..
Top 5 in total disposals..
More goals than some of the SFA's recognized forwards..

This against THE BEST OF THE BEST in the SFA!

So this is a great award and will be won by someone playing in the toughest position on the ground with the full understanding that if all things were equal, they'd be a distant second.

mid.gif

You pussies are lucky I'm not in the Ruck. Did you witness my performances in the ruck during the State of Origin Carnival?

1st in DT points..
Top 5 in handballs..

So this is a great award and will be won by someone playing in the toughest position on the ground with the full understanding that if all things were equal, they'd be a distant second.

View attachment 616664
Sorry, who are you?

1st in DT points..
Top 5 in handballs..

View attachment 616664
I am just chuffed, you think 'The Edge' is a great award.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No post count button makes it too hard. I'll leave it to the young whipper snappers to pilfer my stuff.
Ah the old post count button, such a gem when it was used properly, such a nightmare when it wasn't.

Welcome back!
You and me Sunday. Be there

giphy.gif

2 X All SFA and in Broken 's Team of the Season in the Ruck my clueless friend
Be afraid.

245kg of harden love muscle is going to give you the biggest rucking of your life Sunday; hope your up for it 2x all SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back