Media S27 Who does the SIM hate the most? The WINNER is croweater 41 with 20 votes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh great. Now everyone is going to be begging to get pulled off
the field just to try to win this award.

I’m fine about being pulled off without a getting an award, as long as I get a reward

Just had a bit of a practice run with the Tittybong Cup, Congratulations to the Demons.

Hook award votes for the Tittybong Cup at Flog Oval.

Shermy (Bom) was the eventual winner, he was dragged 5 times.
Edmund hunt (Fur) and Proper Gander (Dem) were runner up with 4 votes.

The SIM must really hate you guys.
The SIM has truly terrible taste and is no judge of quality qooty

Just had a bit of a practice run with the Tittybong Cup, Congratulations to the Demons.

Hook award votes for the Tittybong Cup at Flog Oval.

Shermy (Bom) was the eventual winner, he was dragged 5 times.
Edmund hunt (Fur) and Proper Gander (Dem) were runner up with 4 votes.

The SIM must really hate you guys.
So are you awarding Hook votes for a practice game ....or simply getting your processes sorted & having practice runs before R1

So are you awarding Hook votes for a practice game ....or simply getting your processes sorted & having practice runs before R1

Bro just read before you post he clearly said practice run.

I like this Test Tickle. I hope you manage to keep it up :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm quickly coming to the conclusion that you don't read any posts at all before you jump in... balls and all!!
I haven't always been a Waynesworld fan, but here we are, he's on my team.

I have come to the conclusion that WW is a free spirit, but a harmless free spirit.

Sure, sometimes I'd like to drown him in a bucket, but mostly he's a good natured, possibly ADHD, ellipses-afflicted, prolific poster.

I have come to the conclusion that WW is a free spirit, but a harmless free spirit.

Sure, sometimes I'd like to drown him in a bucket, but mostly he's a good natured, possibly ADHD, ellipses-afflicted, prolific poster.
I've got your back...

socker-bucket-plant-pot__0570051_PE666165_S4.JPG

I'm quickly coming to the conclusion that you don't read any posts at all before you jump in... balls and all!!
If it's an Orgy ....you are correct ! ....hence why I joined the Bombers ..oops am I supposed to have said that o_O

And a Champion of goodness over evil

If it's an Orgy ....you are correct ! ....hence why I joined the Bombers ..oops am I supposed to have said that o_O
Believe it or not... my post was far from a criticism.
I often leave my brain at home when I log into the Sweet FA.

Believe it or not... my post was far from a criticism.
I often leave my brain at home when I log into the Sweet FA.
I didn't read it as a criticism. My reply was merely musings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back