Official Match Thread S28 Elimination Final - Gold City Royals vs Dragons FFC at The Golden throne

Who wins?

• Royals

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Dragons

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It is summative, not formative

Do you have a rotation of Sana gifs, or do you just find a new one every other day?
Yes summative of the Dragon's mediocrity LOL

Every month or two I find a new one.
Gahyeon goes alright too.

What?

Are you going to cheat in the game like my nephew did.

I have it on good authority that the Dragons have indeed got the umps for the game on their current payroll. Take of this information as you will.

Lot of smoke haze about the capital today.
It’s clear here today. But yesterday was nuts. So hot, the howling wind...the sky had a tinge of orange in it last evening/night from the dust storm. Weather here is bizarre. Kinda creepy/scary. Wonder if I’ll ever get used to the differences. 😳🤔

It’s clear here today. But yesterday was nuts. So hot, the howling wind...the sky had a tinge of orange in it last evening/night from the dust storm. Weather here is bizarre. Kinda creepy/scary. Wonder if I’ll ever get used to the differences. 😳🤔
With a lot of smoke haze about it has an eerie feel to it. Super windy as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont , my heart couldnt take it.

I don't even know what happens in the event of a draw in the sfa. Does it get re-simmed next week or straight away?

I don't even know what happens in the event of a draw in the sfa. Does it get re-simmed next week or straight away?
That thought occurred to me as well. Not sure the Sim has the functionality to play an extra 5 minutes each way.

Mobbs What would happen in the event a final ends in a draw ?

I can’t believe you would think that of us Riviat ! 🤨 I’m crushed.

Nothing wrong with a little bribe here and there Strigoi! I bribed and blackmailed them all year and look where that got us :'(

Hey Filth, how's it going?

Always difficult to work out what side you're on given I only post once every two seasons, you've usually cycled through a few clubs in that time.

Back