Media S28 List Assessment and Posting Stats - FINAL STANDINGS

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel old :(

I used to be like you, just less spammy. Good thing was I was in a team with blokes named akkaps and grockadoc, so didn’t cop it as much.

I don’t think you’re a bad poster. Annoying as fu**? Yes, bad? No. You’ll settle like I eventually did and will be better for it, I have faith in you.

Written and authorised by the beez number 6 poster as voted by my peers

EFA.

And I've missed you Halfy .....but I need a challenge now, and you're way too easy
I'll leave you alone, doing up your velcro shoes is enough of a challenge for you.
Is the halftwat still here... King of the beta's.... Limp dicked the useless... Talker of bullshit... Father of no one... And general pain in the arse. Oh and idiot boy to the bogan model couple.
Blacky, can I please have my report button back? Caz is attacking the person and not the persona again.

Good response, of course you have a right of reply.
I for one am trying to not butt in, but I will support my team mate and my club until the death.
I’m trying to bury my antagonistic side, unfortunately it is ingrained into my psyche and it comes out when I see keyboard warriors.
I digress, that is not who I am anymore.

Trust me, we know.
Why would you bury antagonism? That's just vanilla and boring.
Thankyou for your input , always valuable.....but we all know it was a pointed barb at us ....thats OK, theres always got to be one pioneer club, showing the way ....btw could someone use the word Spam in the right context
Why do you proclaim the Bombers to be some kind of pioneer/leading club of the league and then get all worked up when people from other clubs say "No, you're not". The Bombers have one way of going about things; spam let's just call it a "HIGH POST-VELOCITY" approach where you have long match threads and high activity from your posters just as outfits such as the Swamprats, Warriors, Furies, Roys have done in the past. It doesn't make your style of banter inherently superior to the Warriors' style or the Roys' style or the Royals' style.

But whenever there's a critique of the way Bombers post the trajectory of the conversation always seems to be:

Bombers: We are the most fun-loving, engaging group, we encourage rookies and we're the best. All these other shitty inactive teams should be like us.

Other Club: Um no, I don't find [x,y,z] about your approach appealing and fun, we'll go about the Sweet FA in our own way thanks.

Bombers: Why do you hate fun? Why don't you want engaged rookies? Why do you want everyone to stop posting and kill the league?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you bury antagonism? That's just vanilla and boring.

Why do you proclaim the Bombers to be some kind of pioneer/leading club of the league and then get all worked up when people from other clubs say "No, you're not". The Bombers have one way of going about things; spam let's just call it a "HIGH POST-VELOCITY" approach where you have long match threads and high activity from your posters just as outfits such as the Swamprats, Warriors, Furies, Roys have done in the past. It doesn't make your style of banter inherently superior to the Warriors' style or the Roys' style or the Royals' style.

But whenever there's a critique of the way Bombers post the trajectory of the conversation always seems to be:

Bombers: We are the most fun-loving, engaging group, we encourage rookies and we're the best. All these other shitty inactive teams should be like us.

Other Club: Um no, I don't find [x,y,z] about your approach appealing and fun, we'll go about the Sweet FA in our own way thanks.

Bombers: Why do you hate fun? Why don't you want engaged rookies? Why do you want everyone to stop posting and kill the league?
I love this .... "The Bombers have one way of going about things; spam let's just call it a "HIGH POST-VELOCITY" approach" .....the rest of the post i didn't read ....but I'm sure it was good

You're not even the pioneer club. Kennedy Parker basically forced the Swamprats to get the nickname Spamrats himself.
tenor.gif

Finding the balance is key to this persona.

I can’t make it easy for you now can I bud.

Also, you spammed it up last week.

Spammy McSpamface.
Burying one part of it isn't finding the balance.

No I didn't. I've never spammed. :)

So many pages, and it all could have been sorted out with 1 piece of advice.

You want to know what a good posting Match thread is like, just visit a Wonders Match Thread... and whilst your there don't forget to purchase you Wonders Finals Membership prior to joining in the banter agaisnt those smug little Bear flogs.

You want to know what a good posting Match thread is like, just visit a Wonders Match Thread... and whilst your there don't forget to purchase you Wonders Finals Membership prior to joining in the banter agaisnt those smug little flog Bears.
The paint is still drying...

You want to know what a good posting Match thread is like, just visit a Wonders Match Thread... and whilst your there don't forget to purchase you Wonders Finals Membership prior to joining in the banter agaisnt those smug little flog Bears.
Any chance to flog a membership.

Wow.

PM me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back