Media S28 Official Thread For The Golden Pants - Noms and Discussions

I nominate myself for this award, and I'll start preparing my victory speech.

kqdyVh2.jpg

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
So who gets it this week? With a lack of big bag of goals we can look at the performances of _Cayz_, beez, ND and EJW, two posters IMO stood out the most, porps and TFW and I have to against my own wants to award the round 1 nomination to The Filth Wizard, overall the QOOTY and posting performance was above everyone else and I can't take it off of him. Well done TFW for being the round 1 Golden Pants nominee. Hard luck to the others, was close.

I'm honoured, this must have been hard for you.

Roys vs Bombers had four players crack the QOOTY ton, I Dont Care, Runk and Barrels were huge for the Roys whilst beez played a lone wolf role for the Bombers smashing it to 125dt and 3 goals, no big goal scorers again. No bags. No tons were hit in posting which was a surprise. WaynesWorld19 was the biggest accumulator, beez solid and didn't waste many, TedDougChris, Tony Lynn 15 and Mobbs posted strongly.
I'm currently writing my manifesto and, should I not win this award, I assure you my fingers hitting the keyboard will make you feel pain in every nerve throughout your body.

I'm currently writing my manifesto and, should I not win this award, I assure you my fingers hitting the keyboard will make you feel pain in every nerve throughout your body.

Would love to have the feeling of you running your fingers up and down my body.

Round 2 Nominations for TGP:

Hey y'all.

Bombers vs Demons
- Fairly dire game posting QOOTY wise, no poster cracked 100dt, no bags of goals were kicked. Match was headlined by strong games from Antonio BlueVein and CALL ME SNAKE for the Bombers whilst the Demons were simply horrendous. cooney managed a strong 2dt with Yakker and Quivorir battling it out for top honours. Posting wise well it had a lot, ABV posted a whopping 150 times whilst WaynesWorld19 tonned up as well which coondog valued a dt point at 42.5 posts. Honestly, not much to write home about on this game. I'm sure everyone will agree.

Bears vs Gumbies - We got a bag! Its Manbearpig slotted an incredible 7 goals, Matera92 showed up with a vintage performance whilst Test Tickle smashed it with 123dt in a great ruck performance, flip sides and the Gumbies were led by jmoo wan which caused a pretty good ruck battle however he was all alone. Posting wise Barrybran made 109 which weren't all s**t and TT was strong along with the ever reliable JoshWoodenSpoon and MWPP showed 'em what was up.

Warriors vs Dragons - Not much to write home about in regards to the Warriors so far this season, we did see Max Milburn slot 5 with candiehappy taken top honours for the home team, Dinsdale and Wooshette were fine and comewhatmay had an ok outing as the ruck. For the Dragons gym4life had a huge game, smacking in 5 sausages with Hatchy1992 being the next best. A Swallow managed donuts. Posting was a chill affair with Mooresome and AceAndy leading the pack, what followed was strong posting performances from TheInjuryFactory, harry000 and comewhatmay. Barrybran posted enough times to be deemed a ****.

Royals vs Rats - Lol miggs, have all the donuts in the world, Sausages joined him at the donut store. Was really dire for the Royals but The Filth Wizard was strong again after his R1 TGP nom and grumbleguts did alright as well, the Rats did better with some solid performances from Firestarter, edgie and ant555, posting numbers were healthy, no spammers at all this game. Well Far Kern wastes a lot of bandwidth. philreich and TFW strong, cadsky has taken the game on and Firestarter was prolific.

Wonders vs Roys - Oh boy did this game deliver, Marklar_33 almost had a bag if he kicked straight, KBLT was massive whilst U2tigers had a dream game with 131dt, The Roys were supported with big games for Mooch, JackNah_8 and I Dont Care all receiving over 100dt. Mobbs posted over 100 times as did TedDougChris however both also had a bit of quality thrown in, solid posting from Runk, Elton Johns Wig. Jacknah_8 and Dingster with U2Tigers solid.

Hawks vs Furies - spookism led the way for the Hawks with some support from Loonerty and por_please_ya with Harvey Manfrenjensenden kicking a lazy 5 goals, the game belonged to the Furies though with Carson Dial leading the way with an epic ruck effort hitting 97dt, Michaels, TJASTA and MightyHawks86 all good. TJASTA led the way with posting, with NaturalDisaster and Agent93 posting good numbers. No poor spam in this thread, smooth ride.

So onto this weeks nomination for The Golden Pants. It was a quieter round, some of the best posters didn't quite do the job on field but for mine we two solid options this week, U2Tigers has just been pipped, this weeks nomination for The Golden Pants is Test Tickle from the Bears, well done.

Round 2 Nominations for TGP:

Hey y'all.

Bombers vs Demons - Fairly dire game posting QOOTY wise, no poster cracked 100dt, no bags of goals were kicked. Match was headlined by strong games from Antonio BlueVein and CALL ME SNAKE for the Bombers whilst the Demons were simply horrendous. cooney managed a strong 2dt with Yakker and Quivorir battling it out for top honours. Posting wise well it had a lot, ABV posted a whopping 150 times whilst WaynesWorld19 tonned up as well which coondog valued a dt point at 42.5 posts. Honestly, not much to write home about on this game. I'm sure everyone will agree.

Bears vs Gumbies - We got a bag! Its Manbearpig slotted an incredible 7 goals, Matera92 showed up with a vintage performance whilst Test Tickle smashed it with 123dt in a great ruck performance, flip sides and the Gumbies were led by jmoo wan which caused a pretty good ruck battle however he was all alone. Posting wise Barrybran made 109 which weren't all s**t and TT was strong along with the ever reliable JoshWoodenSpoon and MWPP showed 'em what was up.

Warriors vs Dragons - Not much to write home about in regards to the Warriors so far this season, we did see Max Milburn slot 5 with candiehappy taken top honours for the home team, Dinsdale and Wooshette were fine and comewhatmay had an ok outing as the ruck. For the Dragons gym4life had a huge game, smacking in 5 sausages with Hatchy1992 being the next best. A Swallow managed donuts. Posting was a chill affair with Mooresome and AceAndy leading the pack, what followed was strong posting performances from TheInjuryFactory, harry000 and comewhatmay. Barrybran posted enough times to be deemed a ****.

Royals vs Rats - Lol miggs, have all the donuts in the world, Sausages joined him at the donut store. Was really dire for the Royals but The Filth Wizard was strong again after his R1 TGP nom and grumbleguts did alright as well, the Rats did better with some solid performances from Firestarter, edgie and ant555, posting numbers were healthy, no spammers at all this game. Well Far Kern wastes a lot of bandwidth. philreich and TFW strong, cadsky has taken the game on and Firestarter was prolific.

Wonders vs Roys - Oh boy did this game deliver, Marklar_33 almost had a bag if he kicked straight, KBLT was massive whilst U2tigers had a dream game with 131dt, The Roys were supported with big games for Mooch, JackNah_8 and I Dont Care all receiving over 100dt. Mobbs posted over 100 times as did TedDougChris however both also had a bit of quality thrown in, solid posting from Runk, Elton Johns Wig. Jacknah_8 and Dingster with U2Tigers solid.

Hawks vs Furies - spookism led the way for the Hawks with some support from Loonerty and por_please_ya with Harvey Manfrenjensenden kicking a lazy 5 goals, the game belonged to the Furies though with Carson Dial leading the way with an epic ruck effort hitting 97dt, Michaels, TJASTA and MightyHawks86 all good. TJASTA led the way with posting, with NaturalDisaster and Agent93 posting good numbers. No poor spam in this thread, smooth ride.

So onto this weeks nomination for The Golden Pants. It was a quieter round, some of the best posters didn't quite do the job on field but for mine we two solid options this week, U2Tigers has just been pipped, this weeks nomination for The Golden Pants is Test Tickle from the Bears, well done.
Thanks very much for the Nom, much appreciated.

studio-disco-mens-costume.jpg

G'day.

Round 3 nominations for The Golden Pants.

Warriors vs Bears
- A nice chill thread between the two expansion clubs. For the Bears they were led by some strong QOOTY players, Rioli8217 and Doctor Gero were strong and Test Tickle continues to be the form player of the comp. TiF and Wooshette were again prolific for the Warriors followed by candiehappy but it was the high profile recruit of BEEG who was best afield with a lazy 8 goals. Thread had no spam at all TT led with 58 posts, JWS was strong and AuntyBlindEye proved they belonged. For the Warriors harry000 was up and about with TiF, BEEG, CWM and zackah covering.

Roys vs Hawks - Six goals from Mooch helped the Roys to another win, JackNah_8 very strong and TedDougChris with a big game as well. For the Hawks no one really stood out, Harvey Manfrenjensenden managed 5 goals with Loonerty probably the best for them. Posting wise Mobbs spammed it up again with TDC the next closest, Agent93 was good. Pretty s**t game to be frank. Not much to write about.

Gumbies vs Royals - Gumbies destroyed them. haydo with a massive 9 goals was best afield, jmoo wan had another good game. Royals were shithouse with brahj being the best by a mile, fairly sickening to be honest with how bad the Royals were. This was a very low posting match thread, TFW led the way with Barrybran the most prolific for the Gumbies, even okeydoke7 finished top 5.

Demons vs Dragons - Headless gets the donuts, with cooney, sausageroll and Quivorir all very good for the home team strongly supported by DemonJim. For the Dragons Blaze Storm and Mooresome were good and were well supported by Hatchy1992 and AceAndy with Ljp86 and HawkAussie but it was donuts for Dr Mantis Taboggan and a very poor game for gym4life. Coondog spammed as much as he could, Callums_Guns continued to be a presence for his team and AceAndy was posting up a storm as well, manangatang the best with a nice posting haul of goodness.

Swamprats vs Bombers - Well this was always going to be a long match thread. SarahSmiles smacked 7 goals with GotTheGoodes and Kirkswan big as well, followed by philreich but SparkleNarkle was the clubhouse leader. No Bomber cracked the ton, dougthelegend and Antonio BlueVein were strong and KohPhi had a good rucking game. 5 posters hit a ton and one almost went the double. Not a lot of quality in the top 5, a lot of aids however.

Wonders vs Furies* - Controversy reared it's lovely head for this game where a re-sim should have resulted. U2tigers big again with amazing numbers, with Ant Bear finally performing for his new team, Elton Johns Wig good as well. Hate was massive for the Furies, as was ChappyUK and This Is Anfield. TJASTA got stuck on 99 posts, EJW prolific with U2Tigers and Dingster posting strongly, Bloodied52 almost cracked 50 and Tigerturbulance good value as always.

Some big bag of goals had haydo, SarahSmiles and BEEG all primed for the nomination, BEEG posted very well and was the closest of the forwards to winning this week however a challenge last week was set and this poster delivered again, I am merciful and nice now. Congratulations to U2tigers on the nomination this week. At this stage we'll chuck a cheeky * on it just in case a re-sim happens but well deserved IMO.

G'day.

Round 3 nominations for The Golden Pants.

Warriors vs Bears
- A nice chill thread between the two expansion clubs. For the Bears they were led by some strong QOOTY players, Rioli8217 and Doctor Gero were strong and Test Tickle continues to be the form player of the comp. TiF and Wooshette were again prolific for the Warriors followed by candiehappy but it was the high profile recruit of BEEG who was best afield with a lazy 8 goals. Thread had no spam at all TT led with 58 posts, JWS was strong and AuntyBlindEye proved they belonged. For the Warriors harry000 was up and about with TiF, BEEG, CWM and zackah covering.

Roys vs Hawks - Six goals from Mooch helped the Roys to another win, JackNah_8 very strong and TedDougChris with a big game as well. For the Hawks no one really stood out, Harvey Manfrenjensenden managed 5 goals with Loonerty probably the best for them. Posting wise Mobbs spammed it up again with TDC the next closest, Agent93 was good. Pretty s**t game to be frank. Not much to write about.

Gumbies vs Royals - Gumbies destroyed them. haydo with a massive 9 goals was best afield, jmoo wan had another good game. Royals were s**thouse with brahj being the best by a mile, fairly sickening to be honest with how bad the Royals were. This was a very low posting match thread, TFW led the way with Barrybran the most prolific for the Gumbies, even okeydoke7 finished top 5.

Demons vs Dragons - Headless gets the donuts, with cooney, sausageroll and Quivorir all very good for the home team strongly supported by DemonJim. For the Dragons Blaze Storm and Mooresome were good and were well supported by Hatchy1992 and AceAndy with Ljp86 and HawkAussie but it was donuts for Dr Mantis Taboggan and a very poor game for gym4life. Coondog spammed as much as he could, Callums_Guns continued to be a presence for his team and AceAndy was posting up a storm as well, manangatang the best with a nice posting haul of goodness.

Swamprats vs Bombers - Well this was always going to be a long match thread. SarahSmiles smacked 7 goals with GotTheGoodes and Kirkswan big as well, followed by philreich but SparkleNarkle was the clubhouse leader. No Bomber cracked the ton, dougthelegend and Antonio BlueVein were strong and KohPhi had a good rucking game. 5 posters hit a ton and one almost went the double. Not a lot of quality in the top 5, a lot of aids however.

Wonders vs Furies* - Controversy reared it's lovely head for this game where a re-sim should have resulted. U2tigers big again with amazing numbers, with Ant Bear finally performing for his new team, Elton Johns Wig good as well. Hate was massive for the Furies, as was ChappyUK and This Is Anfield. TJASTA got stuck on 99 posts, EJW prolific with U2Tigers and Dingster posting strongly, Bloodied52 almost cracked 50 and Tigerturbulance good value as always.

Some big bag of goals had haydo, SarahSmiles and BEEG all primed for the nomination, BEEG posted very well and was the closest of the forwards to winning this week however a challenge last week was set and this poster delivered again, I am merciful and nice now. Congratulations to U2tigers on the nomination this week. At this stage we'll chuck a cheeky * on it just in case a re-sim happens but well deserved IMO.

Congratulations, you just tagged 15% of the entire league.

Yo.

Round 4 Nominations for TGP:

Hawks vs Wonders
- The Hawks had two players reach the DT ton and one that slightly missed it, Loonerty and spookism were the two standouts whilst Biggie did well, for the Wonders Elton Johns Wig was the best, supported by U2tigers who continued his good form but the Wonders also had a fair few duds. Total of 5 players from each team who didn't crack 10dt. Posting wise three posters cracked 100, Agent93, U2T and NaturalDisaster, fairly healthy match thread.

Royals vs Bears
- For the Royals cadsky had a huge game and kicked 4 goals with GreyCrow also having a large one, 130 and 115dt each, brahj was also big but missed a few shots. Art Vandelay_ had a decent game for the Bears as did Rioli8217 but they weren't well supported, Test Tickle had an off game and now may be cooked. A very mellow match thread, AuntyBlindEye did the best they could, good posting games from JoshWoodenSpoon, The Filth Wizard and TT, well supported by cadsky and brahj.

Furies vs Bombers
- beez loses another milestone game, shocked to be writing this. Nothing really special about this game stats wise, The Half Back kicked six big ones, This Is Anfield, Hate and ChappyUK good. The Bombers couldn't lift, WFL the best of them all with TheCoach16 and crowmyzone close behind, WaynesWorld19 inaccurate with 4 goals 4 behinds. Four Bombers posted over 100 times, and it wasn't good, Antonio BlueVein and CazC30 shockingly poor with no substance, WW19 held back Tony Lynn 15 must have been bored. Tigerturbulance brought out the tricks and TJASTA was TJASTA.

Dragons vs Roys
- Donuts for Daniel1812 and StickyMick, gym4life inaccurate in front of goals, AceAndy, Blaze Storm and Hatchy1992 good, for the Roys Mooch nailed 7 goals 5, to be best afield with Runk in support. TedDougChris posted plenty, Mobbs was solid AceAndy continued posting strong. Not really much to add here, thread was tame as was the match. Both team please do considerably more next week.

Gumbies vs Swamprats
- DERO and Rodney Dangerfield were great for the home team and haydo was prolific in front of goals with 7 big ones but it wasn't enough with the Rats stealing it late, philreich and sportsmaniac89 were a formidable duo with good games, Magus was alright. Barrybran led the posting count with philreich and dero close behind. Outside of that posting numbers were very low for some posters who could have been in the running this week for a nomination.

Demons vs Warriors - Kinda wanted to ignore this game after the Warriors choked so badly. manangatang kicked true with 6 goals, Proper Gander, DemonJim and _Cayz_ were also very good, Quivorir solid again and Yakker alright. The Warriors weep at this one, BEEG was huge with 7 goals but the 6 behinds proved costly, comewhatmay was excellent in the ruck with TheInjuryFactory being very good as well. Posting wise cooney did it plenty but is now being sued by pantskyle, Callums_Guns continues to tick along nicely, mang, quiv and cayz solid with Jum, CWM and BEEG good.

Very tough week to find a nomination. A few forwards kicked bags but slightly let down by low posting numbers, not by much. A couple of big players were quiet, I think though one performance in particular was one of merit in both QOOTY and posting, so this week I am going to give the nomination to cadsky from the Royals, 130dt, 4 goals with a healthy 42 posts. Well done, top effort for a rookie.

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Yo.

Round 4 Nominations for TGP:

Hawks vs Wonders
- The Hawks had two players reach the DT ton and one that slightly missed it, Loonerty and spookism were the two standouts whilst Biggie did well, for the Wonders Elton Johns Wig was the best, supported by U2tigers who continued his good form but the Wonders also had a fair few duds. Total of 5 players from each team who didn't crack 10dt. Posting wise three posters cracked 100, Agent93, U2T and NaturalDisaster, fairly healthy match thread.

Royals vs Bears - For the Royals cadsky had a huge game and kicked 4 goals with GreyCrow also having a large one, 130 and 115dt each, brahj was also big but missed a few shots. Art Vandelay_ had a decent game for the Bears as did Rioli8217 but they weren't well supported, Test Tickle had an off game and now may be cooked. A very mellow match thread, AuntyBlindEye did the best they could, good posting games from JoshWoodenSpoon, The Filth Wizard and TT, well supported by cadsky and brahj.

Furies vs Bombers - beez loses another milestone game, shocked to be writing this. Nothing really special about this game stats wise, The Half Back kicked six big ones, This Is Anfield, Hate and ChappyUK good. The Bombers couldn't lift, WFL the best of them all with TheCoach16 and crowmyzone close behind, WaynesWorld19 inaccurate with 4 goals 4 behinds. Four Bombers posted over 100 times, and it wasn't good, Antonio BlueVein and CazC30 shockingly poor with no substance, WW19 held back Tony Lynn 15 must have been bored. Tigerturbulance brought out the tricks and TJASTA was TJASTA.

Dragons vs Roys - Donuts for Daniel1812 and StickyMick, gym4life inaccurate in front of goals, AceAndy, Blaze Storm and Hatchy1992 good, for the Roys Mooch nailed 7 goals 5, to be best afield with Runk in support. TedDougChris posted plenty, Mobbs was solid AceAndy continued posting strong. Not really much to add here, thread was tame as was the match. Both team please do considerably more next week.

Gumbies vs Swamprats - DERO and Rodney Dangerfield were great for the home team and haydo was prolific in front of goals with 7 big ones but it wasn't enough with the Rats stealing it late, philreich and sportsmaniac89 were a formidable duo with good games, Magus was alright. Barrybran led the posting count with philreich and dero close behind. Outside of that posting numbers were very low for some posters who could have been in the running this week for a nomination.

Demons vs Warriors - Kinda wanted to ignore this game after the Warriors choked so badly. manangatang kicked true with 6 goals, Proper Gander, DemonJim and _Cayz_ were also very good, Quivorir solid again and Yakker alright. The Warriors weep at this one, BEEG was huge with 7 goals but the 6 behinds proved costly, comewhatmay was excellent in the ruck with TheInjuryFactory being very good as well. Posting wise cooney did it plenty but is now being sued by pantskyle, Callums_Guns continues to tick along nicely, mang, quiv and cayz solid with Jum, CWM and BEEG good.

Very tough week to find a nomination. A few forwards kicked bags but slightly let down by low posting numbers, not by much. A couple of big players were quiet, I think though one performance in particular was one of merit in both QOOTY and posting, so this week I am going to give the nomination to cadsky from the Royals, 130dt, 4 goals with a healthy 42 posts. Well done, top effort for a rookie.
i3ofF8g2XM7KycZ8z0.gif

Back