Official Match Thread S28 Round 8 - Baghdad Bombers vs Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't mind at all :sick: because he did leave Adelaide with dignity, which I can't say for most of them; and he served us well so good luck to him.
He has become a massive media whore though...a little bit like Antonio BlueVein ;)
ABV told me a bit about himself the other day. When he was finished, he says to me, "OK Phil, I've talked enough about me - how about you talk about me for a while." 😳

You know - the mob who always said they'd be the first to 6, and when they weren't, they changed it to the second to 6, and after it's been established that they won't be, they'll make it the third to 6, and so on.

Definition of work: that annoying time between weekends.
Force times displacement
So I guess you're forced to work in order to have the weekends displaced? :p

Cats, Giants and Bears.
All certainties this week.
In true LVB style, I just put in a cheeky $5 multi at the juicy odds of $27 . I'm looking forward to the profit this weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't mind at all :sick: because he did leave Adelaide with dignity, which I can't say for most of them; and he served us well so good luck to him.
He has become a massive media whore though...a little bit like Antonio BlueVein ;)
Not sure if a plug or not but I’ll take it.

The plug that is.

Where is it?

Being a whore would mean I get paid.

I do not 🤣

ABV told me a bit about himself the other day. When he was finished, he says to me, "OK Phil, I've talked enough about me - how about you talk about me for a while." 😳
This is about as accurate as it gets

I heart you Dr Phil

As if I’d let you get a word in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back