Official Match Thread S28 Round 8 - Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

The last-placed Dragons, fresh off equalling the lowest score in Sweet FA history, take on a middling Royals side sitting in fifth mainly due to the inadequacies of others. The Dragons have the lowest points scored in the league and the worst percentage, but their opponents are also suffering from no presence up front, ranked 10th in offence.

Let’s get the impression of some of this season’s rookie crop on both teams:

The sim: can go fu** itself. But happy it exists because I quite like this twisted little carnival of freaks.

Sir John Kerr plays in the ruck for them but Prince Phil is suspended having driven a Range Rover on the field while off to a spanking session.

Us Rookie folks are post modernist types. We all support beheading of the Royals.

Dragons,: never heard anyone talk about them at all. I forgot they were a team.

Furies: Why are people so unkind?

Bombers: THIS is why people are so unkind.

1568641049280.png The Kingslayer – Third in hitouts despite missing a hand.
1568641064242.png - brahj – Equal top tackler as he hunts his second Mobbs

1568641049280.png - AceAndy – Enough of leading from behind, it’s time for the Dragon’s skipper to luminate
1568641064242.png - Bless – Freedom from the constriction of Adminship, does he have a revival in him?

1568641049280.png Blaze Storm – Got to give something to get something.
1568641064242.png - McEvoy – A rose will grow better in fertile ground.

TIP: Huge leap of faith to suggest the Dragons can rebound quickly from such an insipid effort. Royals by 20

CAPTAINS TO POST TEAMS IN THE OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET SUBMISSION THREAD BY 11.59 THURSDAY NIGHT

Last edited:

The last-placed Dragons, fresh off equalling the lowest score in Sweet FA history, take on a middling Royals side sitting in fifth mainly due to the inadequacies of others. The Dragons have the lowest points scored in the league and the worst percentage, but their opponents are also suffering from no presence up front, ranked 10th in offence.

Let’s get the impression of some of this season’s rookie crop on both teams:

View attachment 747325The Kingslayer – Third in hitouts despite missing a hand.
View attachment 747326 - brahj – Equal top tackler as he hunts his second Mobbs

View attachment 747325 - AceAndy – Enough of leading from behind, it’s time for the Dragon’s skipper to luminate
View attachment 747326 - Bless – Freedom from the constriction of Adminship, does he have a revival in him?

View attachment 747325Blaze Storm – Got to give something to get something.
View attachment 747326 - McEvoy – A rose will grow better in fertile ground.

TIP: Huge leap of faith to suggest the Dragons can rebound quickly from such an insipid effort. Royals by 20

CAPTAINS TO POST TEAMS IN THE OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET SUBMISSION THREAD BY 11.59 THURSDAY NIGHT

Trade bait? Aren't you supposed to trade high?

Hey, if anyone needs to lift it's my servant! 100% game time for 1 kick, 1 behind last week. Needless to say he got more than 1 kick after the game and barely has a behind.

Hey, if anyone needs to lift it's my servant! 100% game time for 1 kick, 1 behind last week. Needless to say he got more than 1 kick after the game and barely has a behind.
bit early mate everyones still in Noddyland

Biggest turnaround ever in SFA history coming up. Dragons by plenty :thumbsu:

The Filth Wizard - I might take the week off this round. If the bombers can hold them to 2.2 then I doubt I'll even see the ball.

And I don't want to end up on U2tigers donuts list.

The Filth Wizard - I might take the week off this round. If the bombers can hold them to 2.2 then I doubt I'll even see the ball.

See the source image

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're our full back. I need you to pick up any little dribble kicks that may look like reaching the goal line.

Also, because it's that time:

04137562. Marlowe
007. GreyCrow
2. Paddles_
4. Smartys Power
5. ShaunDuggan
8. Easty
11. Sausages
12. Ulahoopski
13. Noobz0r
17. boondy
18. Rack Watts
19. cadsky
22. Bless
23.5 MrPremiership
26. burningdwarf
30. grumbleguts
31. Blacky
37. McEvoy
38. Gentlemen
42. brahj
50. NTRabbit
51. CakeEater
69. miggs
97. Dennis Confetti
316. Dirty Bird

Royals, these are the Dragons. I think they're mostly new. Let's buy them a present.

No glove no love?

Howdy Royals! Thanks for kindly acting as our rebound team.

It's a fair trade. We'll let you score more than last week, we'll bank the points and then all off to the Dragon Island Sizzler for unlimited french onion soup and cheesy garlic bread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back