Official Match Thread S28 Round 8 - Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win Dragons, we just couldn't seem to get it forward this week enough. I think our record against underdogs has finally given us eternal underdog status. Thanks for the week and good luck for the rest of the season.

Missed opportunity there Royals, an away fixture there for the taking early. Next week important. I blame myself for not adding a gif to our team sheet.

Great win Dragons, we really need that strong team effort. Great way to bounce back after last weeks effort.

Thanks for the week Royals, you guys go ok. Good luck for the remainder!

Great win Dragons, we really need that strong team effort. Great way to bounce back after last weeks effort.

Thanks for the week Royals, you guys go ok. Good luck for the remainder!
Take back all the nasty things i said about the Dragons .....your win kept me "alive" in ..."Its a Knockout Competition" :)

c03e0ebd918ac6e83f2188f292554a33.gif

Solid win Dragons. The first term and the first half of the second quarter was a fairly tight contest but we managed to assert some ascendancy from there on in until midway through the last quarter before easing off towards the end of the game.

The Kingslayer, Pea Nut, Hatchy1992, Pie 4 Life, Dr Mantis Taboggan and AceAndy played really solid games to help engineer the win. Happy to kick a few goals at full forward as well for the team.

Nice to be back on the winners' list and turn things around so swiftly. Next week is another game at home and another opportunity to build up some form and get some momentum going for the club.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back