Official Match Thread S28 Round 8 - Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

It is actually. I bought them each a thighmaster and Suzanne Somers DVD. It's all still in the original packaging.

Should have just given them Olivia’s let’s get physical video clip

When I was young, my parents didn't have a lot, sometimes they just try and cook up whatever they found; even old rope.

I often used to skip lunch.

When I was young, my parents didn't have a lot, sometimes they just try and cook up whatever they found; even old rope.

Reminds me of the time my wife and I were newly married. We didnt have much , we used to skip meals . When my wife asked what we would do I said '' we can live on love''

Came home one day to see her sliding down the stairs naked. When I asked her what she was doing she replied

''warming up dinner''

s**t... thought that helping bizzo was the 'way of my people' . I strongly doubt it is yours.

No need for false banter when you know what the entertainment was like last week.... ;);)

Should also know it's good to help others as never know where you will end up..lol

The PC Brigade have arrived, you idiot.
Actually told my wife what the first reply would be , you're first over the line, YOU WINNER.
No worries nostrodamus - enjoy the milk baths.

I'm starting a new club. It's called passive aggressive club.

The first rule of passive aggressive club is.. You know what... Forget it it's FINE!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm starting a new club. It's called passive aggressive club.

The first rule of passive aggressive club is.. You know what... Forget it it's FINE!

Do you know what? I thought I'd hate this but meh.

Reminds me of the time my wife and I were newly married. We didnt have much , we used to skip meals . When my wife asked what we would do I said '' we can live on love''

Came home one day to see her sliding down the stairs naked. When I asked her what she was doing she replied

''warming up dinner''
philreich - A couple of challengers. What have you got ?

My missus reckons I have 2 main faults:

1. I don't listen, and
2. Some other crap she was going on about.
Sounds like every wife ever.

My war office reckons I should have married her best friend, has spent the last 40 years telling me I wish you had of.
My Wife has been having an affair with my best mate ....was wondering why he's been looking so sad lately

Remove this Banner Ad

Back