Official Match Thread S28 Round 8 - East Side Hawks vs Gumbies FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Eh it always seems like that 6 year old girl who says ‘I’m going for the winning team’. I don’t mind hoping a team does well because an Aussie is on it - I do the same with the Spurs, 76ers or Jazz - but not at the expense of the Celtics.

Switching sporting teams just always rubs me the wrong way. If your team merged or dies, or gets bought as an advertising vehicle by Red Bull - sure find a new one - otherwise it’s a bit child like in my opinion.
Yeah, fair. I will always follow the Spurs, but I feel like the NBA is big enough to have more than a passing interest in a couple of teams. It is so individual driven too that I can see how people switch who they follow/watch.

Yeah, fair. I will always follow the Spurs, but I feel like the NBA is big enough to have more than a passing interest in a couple of teams. It is so individual driven too that I can see how people switch who they follow/watch.

Oh yeah - the individual player bandwagon is prevalent even in the US. It’s a unique sport in that regard.

Fire up Gumbies, it's....
hfdhU00.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm lucky my local is successful, otherwise generally lucky I still have teams to support given the penchant for picking clubs almost on deaths door professionally.

But also tri-colour, as when they were around also chose the SE Melbourne Magic in the NBL who at least won a couple GF's and contested in most during tenure, but then, died and the current mob is from the Tigers hierarchy which was the enemy so, foiled again in rebranding.

Also, give back '97 FFS.

I don't even have a successful local team. :(

Seriously * sport.

Also no.

Today’s banner. The cheer squad may have snuck in a few Monster energy drinks this week.

View attachment 750690

Don't quit your day job, chief, whatever that is.

Let’s go indeed. It’s my birthday today, and I’ve been going since early morning. No chance at all if running out of steam any time soon.
Going at it early means you're home alone sitting on BF all day, right?

Going at it early means you're home alone sitting on BF all day, right?

Nope. At Adelaide Oval watching the SANFL Grand Final, where my daughter will be one of the medal presenters, and checking here in breaks.

Nope. At Adelaide Oval watching the SANFL Grand Final, where my daughter will be one of the medal presenters, and checking here in breaks.
The only Tigers I will be barracking for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back