-
-

INT:
-

Changes:
Nil

Congratulations WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
350 Sweet FA games

Absolutely disgusting. I am proud of you.

The only noise I can imagine is comparable to the United Centre back in the Jordan era is the collective sound of millennial women when Beyoncé does anything.

2018 semi-final at Optus stadium.
Also I'm also a great cuddler.
Ahh, the old lull them into a false sense of security before snacking on their flesh routine. I see you.
I guess I was one of three few who followed the spurs in Australia since the 90s.
Could never watch any if it back then, but they were/are my team
Vinnie Del Negro, The Admiral and Sean Elliot were my boys. Dad bought me a Spurs hat back in the early 90s before the fad took off so I've been a Spurs fan by default ever since. Recently took the Raptors on as a second team, mainly because of my NHL alignment.

Only problem with the international sports is when you jump onto a team and they then become succesful and people think you are a bandwagoner. I deliberately avoided Manchester United when I was a kid because everyone jumped onto them because they were succesful. I picked Chelsea in the mid 90s and then when Abramovich bought them and the titles followed you look like a glory hunter.

Thankfully I support enough teams that usually have little to no hope of winning major titles (Mets, Rangers, Hibs, Betis, Raiders, NSW Origin) to safely confirm that I am not just jumping to winning bandwagons.

The NBA seems to be the worst of it with casual Australian fans. The amount of people who were Lakers fans then Cavs fans then Warriors fans now 76ers fans etc.

A lot of my teams growing up I think I chose purely because they wore red.

Same - Raiders resulted in me following the Celtics, Hibs (and a family connection), Betis and Seahawks.

Only problem with the international sports is when you jump onto a team and they then become succesful and people think you are a bandwagoner. I deliberately avoided Manchester United when I was a kid because everyone jumped onto them because they were succesful. I picked Chelsea in the mid 90s and then when Abramovich bought them and the titles followed you look like a glory hunter.

Thankfully I support enough teams that usually have little to no hope of winning major titles (Mets, Rangers, Hibs, Betis, Raiders, NSW Origin) to safely confirm that I am not just jumping to winning bandwagons.

The NBA seems to be the worst of it with casual Australian fans. The amount of people who were Lakers fans then Cavs fans then Warriors fans now 76ers fans etc.

I've promised myself that the next sport I get into, I'm going to bandwagon. Newcastle, Colorado and Adelaide makes me feel I've done my time with s**t teams.

Q1gPEEf.png

OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
ROUND 8 v EAST SIDE HAWKS

B:
-
-

HB:
-
-

C:
-
-

HF:
-
-

F:
-
-

R:
-
-

INT:
-

Changes:
Nil

Congratulations WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
350 Sweet FA games
Lel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the amount of PIM he's probably gonna bring, not so much
Nah that's a misconception about Naz. He had less PIM last season than in some of the seasons Bergeron has won the Selke. He's also pretty adept at suckering players into penalties.

The big knock on him is he tends to do really stupid s**t at inappropriate times: ie getting suspended for multiple games in the playoffs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back