Official Match Thread S28 Round 8 - Roys FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy s**t Mooch

4 : 22.42 {CHF} - cooney breaks free and has found some space.
4 : 22.55 {CHF} - The bounce favours cooney and he is off and running.
4 : 23 {CHF} - Where did Mobbs come from? Great tackle.
"Bordering on a training run, Mobbs gave cooney a hiding. - 100m from 0 to 100. "
whyth4v.gif

Haha but you got me good last time. Always a pleasure!
Get stuffed haha, I still kicked some snags

Great debut for the season from RU_ who's stats comprise one Free For :D
Barrels had a whinge about being shunted to the backline but did a great job, it was captaining genius!
But all eyes are on the reinvigorated youthful Mooch who ... I don't even have words for what he did! But he did it.

Demons we had a fun thread and for half a game we had a great match too, but it seems the wheels fell off for you in the 3rd quarter. But it's okay, nobody wants top spot anyway. (I dunno, there's a random chance we might actually be close to sneaking past you now).

Btw the Swampies lost.

Thanks for the game Buller.

Awesome team effort Roys! Very proud of everybody.

What a game by Mooch Unreal. Well done Roys. It was a top quality performance from you all. It was an absolute pleasure feeding our big forwards the ball and establishing my reputation as a link man with elite handball score assist stats. Even pinched a couple myself for good measure. Sorry sante actually, no I'm not. It was a pleasure giving you a footy lesson. See you all in the club rooms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's pretty good actually. So for me to have given him a hiding, I must have been massive! Team of the week woooo!

but that's my point, you can't carry a team, when your opposite number gives you belting. And it was you Mobbs, that's even worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back