Official Match Thread S28 Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbed. In daylight & plain view of the public... Absolute farce.

Belgrave got heavily robbed this year...robbed of winning confidence.

2 wins and 16 losses in the AFL Outer East Div 1 :(

Hey guys your team thread has a spelling error.

Sin City Swamprats S28 Official Team Thread - Elite flag-defenders
should read
Sin City Swamprats S28 Official Team Thread - Elite flog-defenders
Wow.

Everyone...

... let us all stand shocked... and marvel at this amazing feat of Sweet FA banter gold... The humour & wit is astronomical... Stratospheric is such the impact of this amazingly delivered & exceedingly well thought out post. To suggest the absolute might of every single one of Testies brain cells didn't contribute to this inspirational piece of Sweet FA banter history would be a discredit to his intellect.

Wow. Just, so astounding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It reads Far Kern - Kid Alone. Scarier than Japanese version of The Ring.
I could read it... just wondering if there are pretty colours or not... The last black & white film I got off you was of the Furies successful in a final... So this could also be as rare.

I could read it... just wondering if there are pretty colours or not... The last black & white film I got off you was of the Furies successful in a final... So this could also be as rare.
Just shades of grey

Wow.

Everyone...

... let us all stand shocked... and marvel at this amazing feat of Sweet FA banter gold... The humour & wit is astronomical... Stratospheric is such the impact of this amazingly delivered & exceedingly well thought out post. To suggest the absolute might of every single one of Testies brain cells didn't contribute to this inspirational piece of Sweet FA banter history would be a discredit to his intellect.

Wow. Just, so astounding.
But correct nonetheless.

Toby Greene - it's quite an achievement to have a number of tribunal appearances that's higher than one's IQ :).

To be fair, does a certified grub have an IQ to begin with???

Toby Greene - it's quite an achievement to have a number of tribunal appearances that's higher than one's IQ :).

Maybe he's just doing it for the frequent flyer points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back