Official Match Thread S28 Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Careful, or you'll give WaynesWorld19 an even bigger head. :poo:
hqdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not possible - he already struggles to fit his head through a door...........

I’m surprised he can run out into the Qooty field weekly with a head that size

Mate we've lost 1 game since the World Cup.......

Everyone concedes S27 was a disaster, best forgotten. As I understand it some poor fella called Clod was involved and left the League Admin role in disgrace.

Wins, shmins...

Point is kiddo, you rodent folk have not played the Furies or the Wonders and now face the ignominy of having the rodent nest burnt down and then you face the terror of justice in the Colosseum.

Everyone concedes S27 was a disaster, best forgotten. As I understand it some poor fella called Clod was involved and left the League Admin role in disgrace.

Wins, shmins...

Point is kiddo, you rodent folk have not played the Furies or the Wonders and now face the ignominy of having the rodent nest burnt down and then you face the terror of justice in the Colosseum.
Bring it on baby :).

Wins, shmins...

Given the Underground and Colosseum are 2 different venues, if you're happy turning up to the wrong venue this week for justice...we'll happily take the 4 points without the uncertainty of having to play a match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back