Official Match Thread S28 Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I've always tried to trade myself out but no one has a tube of Pringles.

I regularly try to sell myself for a packet of Samboy atomic tomato chips, but rarely get any takers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rats have no chance!
The Geelong of the SFA.

Well we do have our own version of Steve Hocking working for the league now. Even the qumpires will be looking after us.

Rats have no chance!
The Geelong of the SFA.

Here I was looking to downhill ski my way through this match but after that comment, you’re bloody lucky you’re not playing on me as I would be making you s**t out of multiple holes once I was finished with you

Here I was looking to downhill ski my way through this match but after that comment, you’re bloody lucky you’re not playing on me as I would be making you s**t out of multiple holes once I was finished with you

Now now Senor. There is no need to threaten This Is Anfield with a colanderising.

Reigning Premiers Sin City have continued their irrepressible form into S28, and perch comfortably in 2nd spot with 5 wins and a draw. The Fighting Furies have also nbeen in fine form, sitting 4th with 5 wins, and can overtake their opponents with victory this week.

Let’s get the impression of some of this season’s rookie crop on both teams:

View attachment 747343philreich – Has a Mobbs in his sights again, after top 5 finishes the last two seasons. Equal leader in tackles and second in frees for.

View attachment 747342Hate – Couldn’t be anyone else after the former Admin heroically rescued last weeks Heritage Round. Also doing well in stats and stuff.

View attachment 747343Far Kern – He calls it sacrificing himself for the good of the team, but is his failure to make the starting 20 really due to lack of ability?
View attachment 747342Ned_Flanders – Name change can’t disguise the former rfctiger’s drop-off in from this season. Dig deeper, man

View attachment 747343ant555 – Did his job by bringing his sixth Premiership to the Underground, will be hotly chased as a lucky charm.
View attachment 747342Tigerturbulance – Said to be on the outer with the management, will attract huge offers but probably too good to let go.

TIP: Swamprats to put some breathing room between themselves and the chasing pack. Rats by 10

CAPTAINS TO POST TEAMS IN THE OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET SUBMISSION THREAD BY 11.59 THURSDAY NIGHT
Yes.

So do the Bears - it's sung to the same tune as the old aeroplane jelly commercial:

I love Las Vegas Jellies
Las Vegas Jellies for me
We're not very good
Cos we don't have a spine
If this keeps going
Our coach will resign
I love Las Vegas Jellies
Las Vegas Jellies for me

:)
Wrong.

It's raining men. I'll let you figure the lyrics out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back