Admin Notice S28 Rules and Penalties - The Courthouse

Remove this Banner Ad

The Roys and captain TedDougChris are charged with a Medium Impact offence for not listing teamsheet changes correctly.

In round 12, Freakie was listed as left interchange, which is different to his round 11 position of right interchange.

Medium Impact (one match ban for captain/s and offender):
- Incorrect positional changes
- Naming an ineligible player

The Roys may appeal this charge in this thread and stating their reasons for doing so by 12pm tomorrow.

The Roys and captain TedDougChris are charged with a Medium Impact offence for not listing teamsheet changes correctly.

In round 12, Freakie was listed as left interchange, which is different to his round 11 position of right interchange.

The Roys may appeal this charge in this thread and stating their reasons for doing so by 12pm tomorrow.
Oh wow - That's the harshest rule interpretation I can think of.

DD46D4E2-39C0-4510-9CB9-555EA8241B51.gif

The defence rests.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of seasons back The Filth Wizard made a purely smartarse change of two players swapping wings.

Didn’t even bother changing it in the sim. I think punishment over I/C 1 v I/C 2 is extreme.

A couple of seasons back The Filth Wizard made a purely smartarse change of two players swapping wings.

Didn’t even bother changing it in the sim. I think punishment over I/C 1 v I/C 2 is extreme.
It was noticed by one of our colleagues this morning, and discussed in Committee today as to whether to charge or no.
General idea was to charge, appeal, discuss appeal then clarify the rules.

Seems like someone missed a step...

Nah, I've never made a smart arse change. If I switched wings I would have noted it by the rules and done it for a reason and if it was true you didn't change it then it wouldn't have gotten past me as I check every team as they're posted on a Sunday.

Maybe you're thinking of another team as I wasn't a captain a couple of seasons back.

It was noticed by one of our colleagues this morning, and discussed in Committee today as to whether to charge or no.
General idea was to charge, appeal, discuss appeal then clarify the rules.

Seems like someone missed a step...

Was it Mobbs ??

How can one swap interchange though?

What is there allocated seating on the pine?

Silliest charge yet
It's a teamsheet * up, they're all ridiculous in isolation.

That's kind of the point right?

Silliest charge yet
This is why I am captain and you are a dumb ruck. The first named interchange becomes the first on the ground and has a better chance of influencing proceedings. He in this sexist sim world is in gold class.

Silliest charge yet
Yes. The sim kinda gets made as a list from memory and each INT position is different. Same with each flank and wing.

If you announce the change from INT -> INT it would be fine. You could in, theory flip the teams by the spine and as long as you mention player going from HFF to HFF you don't get in trouble.

This is why I am captain and you are a dumb ruck. The first named interchange becomes the first on the ground and has a better chance of influencing proceedings. He in this sexist sim world is in gold class.
I now consider myself enlightened. Bloody midfielders thinking they run the team...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back