Admin Notice S28 Rules and Penalties - The Courthouse

Remove this Banner Ad

Come at me. On what grounds can you refuse my appeal?
It's 9 hours late.

You're not a Roy.

The club privately declined to appeal.

TedDougChris is trying his best to put this sorry episode behind him. Stop picking up his poop and handing it back to him.

What I propose, and only those captains that aren’t dumb knobs would qualify, although none trust Ant Bear , is the creation of a Supreme Quort to sit above and pass judgement down upon Ye flogs.

Will there be a random jury selection process involved? How is the common qooty player going to afford a lawyer? Will someone dress as judge qudy?

Doesn't mean he can't veto the decision :p
I have tried to obtain the advice of my QQ, pantskyle , but in truth he probably wouldn’t give a s**t.

I won’t let this drop, because the outcome is wrong.

In order to veto, do I just need to say veto?

I have tried to obtain the advice of my QQ, pantskyle , but in truth he probably wouldn’t give a s**t.

Read the damn rules Ant Bear. I mean Far Kern.

Do you need any help, I thought TDC was very hard done by.

I get the rule, but surely the Simmers can just fix it themselves and move on with, a friendly reminder to make sure he sits one player on the left of the other on the pine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* VETO.

Enough Ant Bear

This decision is wrong and should be brought before the Committee.
You know you can't veto an admin applying the rules as written right?

The veto is for when the admin makes a change or decision and completely sidesteps the commitee.

Will there be a random jury selection process involved? How is the common qooty player going to afford a lawyer? Will someone dress as judge qudy?

Where's Erin Quokovich when you need her?

You know you can't veto an admin applying the rules as written right?

The veto is for when the admin makes a change or decision and completely sidesteps the commitee.
Of course he can. A penalty is an executive decision and that decision may have a negative and long-term effect on the league :p

9B) Veto Of An Executive Decision
If a significant portion of the committee believe that the administrator has made a decision that will have a dramatic negative and long-term effect on the league, any captain can propose a veto. If the proposal is seconded by another captain then a vote involving all captains is to take place. A majority vote will allow the captains to block or reverse an administrator's decision.

Far Kern you've got your own disgraceful mishaps to try and cover up:

INT: @sataris @Power Raid

As a simmer, this deviance from the recognised format has caused me no end of anguish.

Ruling: MEDIUM IMPACT 1 MATCH BAN FOR THE CAPTAIN

Let me know if you need help arguing your fate in committee.

Far Kern you've got your own disgraceful mishaps to try and cover up:

As a simmer, this deviance from the recognised format has caused me no end of anguish.

Ruling: MEDIUM IMPACT 1 MATCH BAN FOR THE CAPTAIN

Let me know if you need help arguing your fate in committee.
I am very appealing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back