Official Match Thread S28 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. That would be great. Got any Abbotsford Invalid Stout in the fridge?
Indeed I do, the veterans wouldn't allow me to delete it from the range. Here you go....

1575379583539.png

Indeed he was. Don't tell him though, we need him on our side. Purely because he's the admin.

AB is really the classic nonentity BP. Spose even the near useless serve a function. I'd like him to serve me 2 dozen oysters for starters and then a big Cray sashimi.

Hey Dingster U2tigers Bloodied52 the fridge is stocked, want a beer?

You know folks, I'm just starting to get this SFA. For weeks it seemed (really just a moment in time) I stood in the shoes of the counter revolutionary BRAB.

FEKK THIS, YOU USELESS FEKKERS. HOW MANY BEEZ VOTES DID YOU GET WaynesWorld19 . Metalcrusher YOU BANE OF ANT BEAR, DO YOU KNOW WHAT A BEEZ VOTE IS YOU FEKKIN ROOKIE.

THE CORRUPT PESTILENCE THAT IS ANT BEAR RUINS EVERYTHING, EVEN ALLOWING TEAMS WITHOUT A BEEZ VOTE TO STEAL OXYGEN THROUGH THEIR VILE BREATHING CANKER RIDDEN ORIFICES.

I am curious about Media Threads and how they work. I note Mang has run some sort of media thread about the media.

I look at his pieces every now and then and have come to the conclusion that these examine the inside of the outsides' inside.

Not sure I'd want to perform colonoscopies into the entrails of SFA (sorry Mobbs, I know should say something like Sweetville) but Mang seems happy to follow this odd pursuit. Question - should he be encouraged with views, let alone likes.

I get that if Media pieces were simple, then every second new thread would be nowt more than a Cooney "Woooo".
Woooo in fact almost rhymes with Wu, a character played by TJASTA in a recent Werewolf game.

This reminds me of two things-
1 #celebrate TJASTA; and
2 My need for advice from Elton Johns Wig and Tony Lynn 15 on construction of media pieces.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am curious about Media Threads and how they work. I note Mang has run some sort of media thread about the media.

I look at his pieces every now and then and have come to the conclusion that these examine the inside of the outsides' inside.

Not sure I'd want to perform colonoscopies into the entrails of SFA (sorry Mobbs, I know should say something like Sweetville) but Mang seems happy to follow this odd pursuit. Question - should he be encouraged with views, let alone likes.

I get that if Media pieces were simple, then every second new thread would be nowt more than a Cooney "Woooo".
Woooo in fact almost rhymes with Wu, a character played by TJASTA in a recent Werewolf game.

This reminds me of two things-
1 #celebrate TJASTA; and
2 My need for advice from Elton Johns Wig and Tony Lynn 15 on construction of media pieces.

Listen just because you ''play'' for the Swamprats and you ''made'' the finals does not give you the right to tag me into a thread.

What a Finals side that is.

Bonz your time is now, I tought you all there is to be a Rucking great.

short people beware, you got me to deal with now.

It's a shame we decided to hold back and not name this lineup last week.

You as a rover??? Our opposition never would have stood a chance :(

Listen just because you ''play'' for the Swamprats and you ''made'' the finals does not give you the right to tag me into a thread.

Is that some Rookie thing? I asked you because you provide quantity threads, ie lots of them.

Is that some Rookie thing? I asked you because you provide quantity threads, ie lots of them.
Quantity or Quality ?

I would say Quality, maybe this is why you have upset TL this morning

Telescammer?
Teacher?
Journalist?
Politician?
What other jobs do you constantly have to lie in?
I lie all the time in mine just for the hell of it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back