Discussion S29 Hall Of Fame Nominations and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all, just opening up discussions for nominations for the SFA HoF.

This is the league's highest individual honour and perhaps the only one where players are truly in control of their own fate. The Hall of Fame recognises the best of the best over the course of SFA history. The criteria for getting inducted is a combination of posting, contributions to the Sweet FA, and on field accolades and achievements, but heavier weighting is given to contributions.

There have been 27 Hall of Fame Inductees thus far and for roughly every 5 Hall of Fame members there will be one acknowledged as an Immortal in cases where they further enhance their reputation beyond their initial induction. The general consensus is that the number of Hall Of Famers should not exceed the season number.

Hall Of Fame
======================
Note that those listed in bold have been elevated to status of Immortal.
Season 13 - ljp86, boncer34, Mobbs, Fred, Deestroy, eagleskickass
Season 14 - rfctigerarmy, dougthelegend
Season 15 - Wally, Pie 4 Life
Season 16 - Broken, Tarkyn_24
Season 17 - Itsmyshow, ClarkeM
Season 18 - Frankston Rover, croweater 41
Season 19 - okeydoke7
Season 22 - beez, Eth
Season 25 - The Filth Wizard, larrikin, Biggie, ant555
Season 26 - Dingster, Hate
Season 27 - loopy_cam
Season 28 - pantskyle

This thread is for the general public to make nominations. The contenders will be discussed by the HoF Committee, comprised of a senior representative from each club, preferably an existing HoFer, and a vote will be taken. An minimum 80% yes vote will elevate the nominee into the HoF, on the proviso that numbers are limited, in which case the nominee with the highest percentage of votes will be elevated. It is possible that no nominees will be elevated. Any successful nominees will be announced at the All-SFA Awards presentation.

Nominate with the form below

Nominated Player (must have played at least 150 games):

Career Stats:

Major Contributions to the league:

Achievements and Accolades:

Nominations will close at 11.59pm on Monday20/4/2020, and committe voting and discussions will run for a further week after then.
Self-nominations will be ignored.

Last edited:

Hi all, just opening up discussions for nominations for the SFA HoF.

This is the league's highest individual honour and perhaps the only one where players are truly in control of their own fate. The Hall of Fame recognises the best of the best over the course of SFA history. The criteria for getting inducted is a combination of posting, contributions to the Sweet FA, and on field accolades and achievements, but heavier weighting is given to contributions.

There have been 27 Hall of Fame Inductees thus far and for roughly every 5 Hall of Fame members there will be one acknowledged as an Immortal in cases where they further enhance their reputation beyond their initial induction. The general consensus is that the number of Hall Of Famers should not exceed the season number.

Hall Of Fame
======================
Note that those listed in bold have been elevated to status of Immortal.
Season 13 - ljp86, boncer34, Mobbs, Fred, Deestroy, eagleskickass
Season 14 - rfctigerarmy, dougthelegend
Season 15 - Wally, Pie 4 Life
Season 16 - Broken, Tarkyn_24
Season 17 - Itsmyshow, ClarkeM
Season 18 - Frankston Rover, croweater 41
Season 19 - okeydoke7
Season 22 - beez, Eth
Season 25 - The Filth Wizard, larrikin, Biggie, ant555
Season 26 - Dingster, Hate
Season 27 - loopy_cam
Season 28 - pantskyle

This thread is for the general public to make nominations. The contenders will be discussed by the HoF Committee, comprised of a senior representative from each club, preferably an existing HoFer, and a vote will be taken. An minimum 80% yes vote will elevate the nominee into the HoF, on the proviso that numbers are limited, in which case the nominee with the highest percentage of votes will be elevated. It is possible that no nominees will be elevated. Any successful nominees will be announced at the All-SFA Awards presentation.

Nominate with the form below

Nominated Player (must have played at least 150 games):

Career Stats:

Nominations will close at 11.59pm on Monday20/4/2020, and committe voting and discussions will run for a further week after then.
Self-nominations will be ignored.
Broken should be bolded as an immortal

Yl0Ba9y.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nominated Player (must have played at least 150 games): JoshWoodenSpoon

Career Stats: 150 games for Bandits/Bombers and Bears, I dunno the rest you can research it and he didn't care

Major Contributions to the league: Innovative and engaging media, brought several quality rookies into the league in short succession, ran the Sweet FA podcast

2x beez winner, Las Vegas Bears captain (S25-28), 4x All-SFA (S24-27)

Think Filth just played his 250th. Hate had exceptional circumstances as well.

So they would be up for it this season then going by the number of games you put forth.

I do agree though that 150 is way to low.

So they would be up for it this season then going by the number of games you put forth.

I do agree though that 150 is way to low.

I would say it depends on the contribution to the league as a whole. As in Hate case with simming and being the league boss it was warranted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nominated Player (must have played at least 150 games): TJASTA

Career Stats:
idk

TJ's Thinktank - React

Cool Guy

I would say it depends on the contribution to the league as a whole. As in Hate case with simming and being the league boss it was warranted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well I wouldn't say that actually assisted, it was more his work in the background outside of that, he was admin for one minute.

In all seriousness, the public nomination is an unnecessary part of the process. The general league is too stupid to take the HOF with any seriousness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back