Discussion S29 Hall Of Fame Nominations and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw DemonJim mentioned earlier. Hope somebody throws up his stats and achievements.

What people ignore with DJ as well was he was important to the Bears bid once Broken left.

As always, quality contribution through media will be overlooked for games played and behind the scenes work.

Well yeah it probably would be third on the list next to those two.

Personally I'd like to see fumbler in the discussions. He had a massive contribution to the Furies over a number of years, and I think people often ignore what he has done because of the focus on his persona

The league and the furies (And now sadly the dragons) are better of with fumbles
I’ve certainly tried.

How bout listing some actual achievements, Dennis Denuto?

I’ve certainly tried.

How bout listing some actual achievements, Dennis Denuto?

Will when I can do a proper deep dive (most of his stuff was before my time, so I need to sit down and properly go through the archives)

Will when I can do a proper deep dive (most of his stuff was before my time, so I need to sit down and properly go through the archives)
It won't have to be a deep dive. There is a very good reason that he is so jealous of Filth.

man i used to watch the jones brother show on disney channel
UjVo9ib.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mind boggles that the HoF gets thrown to a bunch of posters who haven’t been relevant in many seasons and have an active interest in keeping people out.
Irrelevant to this particular discussion but well thought out.

Irrelevant to this particular discussion but well thought out.

All I think has happened is Noobz, in his critique, has managed to just keep himself out.

Shame.

All I think has happened is Noobz, in his critique, has managed to just keep himself out.

Shame.
I'm eligible under the pants criteria, 3 seasons of chat around the water cooler.

So sick of hearing how brilliant that Noobz is. Overrated!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back