Media S29 List Assessment and Posting Stats - Annual Review

Remove this Banner Ad

I know you like life advice whilst here, so I am happy to obligue.

You and your bombers cohorts would do well to note the point you make above.

Re-using a gag does indeed cause it to lose it's lustre.

If you don't understand how this applies, perhaps I could use crayons to explain.

1591231085954.jpeg

GremioPower & Elton Johns Wig are having communication issues here :)

3 posts in a row you guys missed what the other was saying.

imagine if you had this much difficulty in every conversation. Does anyone know anyone who like that in the land of sweet?

imagine if you had this much difficulty in every conversation. Does anyone know anyone who like that in the land of sweet?

is this 20 questions?

1. Is he a captain?
2. Is he at the Bombers?

oh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is this 20 questions?

1. Is he a captain?
2. Is he at the Bombers?

oh.

Us on the other hand are having no problems understanding what each other means :)

15 years of marriage I had that then I was paroled.

That's all on me.

I was targeting an oppo player every week.

You asked me to stop, and I did. Let's not let the truth get in the way of a good story.
All is good. :thumbsu:

Looks like I am going to have to lift my game and step up and lead.
040414austin.jpg

Join the Rats or suffer the punishment.

So join the Rats or join the Bombers? I'm not sure I like either of those options.
Depends if you like being punished. I was the chief punish er in Baghdad for a number of seasons so I have them covered unless they direct endless and meaningless banter at you which I would not be able to match.

WaynesWorld19 I have read your analysis of the Furies and agree with your findings
Needs: The Furies need desperately a couple of experienced 30+ average posters than can engage with humour and warmth

As you would be aware, we have acted on your recommendation and recruited Norma Lee Ava, a perfect match for 30+ humorous and warm poster.

I have been looking at the Bombers list and not sure I can identify another one that fits this description, can you advise which of your remaining list suits or reasonable close to your criteria so I can target them and fill my couple criteria.

Bump.

It's been 12 hours or so mate since you used this gem mate.

You'd be due for turn #3 at it by now I reckon ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back