Media S29 List Assessment and Posting Stats - Annual Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice Wayne, anyone that goes to this sort of effort deserves a little love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hello WaynesWorld19,

The Gumbies FFC were one of the best teams in Season 29. It would be greatly appreciated if you could please update your graphic to reflect that I did indeed post and thoroughly enjoyed my time with them.

Cheers
Hate

SFA WIDE - Season on Season Analysis - Total Average Posters across the League
This graph represents the Total League numbers of average weekly Posting, across the last 4 seasons - irrespective of 1 post or 100+ posts

SFA Wide -Season on Season Analysis - Total Posts across Match Threads
This graph represents the total post counts across all 12 clubs totalled, for the last 4 seasons

SFA Wide -Season on Season Analysis - Total ACTIVE POSTERS across the League
This graph represents total ACTIVE posters for all 12 clubs over 4 seasons - active meaning total average posts that are equal or exceed 5 posts per week

Clubs - Season on Season Analysis - Total Posts across Match Threads
This graph represents a 4 season analysis of all 12 clubs posting per Season
Clubs - Season on Season Analysis - Club Analysis - Average Posters per week
This graph represents a 4 season analysis of all 12 clubs Average Posters Per Week
It looks like Ant Bear 's reign hasn't been so bad for the league after all. Quite the contrary, actually...

It looks like Ant Bear 's reign hasn't been so bad for the league after all. Quite the contrary, actually...
tenor.png

The Ant Bear Effect - where administrative incompetence ends up benefitting the league by generating so much controversy that it ends up invigorating poster activity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to see NaturalDisaster as admin.

Secretary of State, so any failures by said admin can be passed down and summarily dismissed due to incompetence is the best solution here.

The Ant Bear Effect - where administrative incompetence ends up benefitting the league by generating so much controversy that it ends up invigorating poster activity.

Where your incompetence just put us to sleep Bless?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back