Media S29 List Assessment and Posting Stats - Annual Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Great work, WaynesWorld19. Have you missed brucetiki from the Demons in terms of average posts/adding to total contributors?
Once I get to the Demons, I'll make special note of the valuable contributions of brucetiki ..... I nearly overlooked it ;)

East Side Hawks Official Team

Club Captain Rookies DeparturesRanking S28Ranking S29
Agent93Drunken Wookiespookism (Gold City Royals)#6
jusjoshinHarvey Manfrenjensenden (Mount Buller Demons)
ChipmunkMr Eagle
NaturalDisaster (Warriors)
BRAB
ArdentEagle (delisted)
New Recruits
BRAB (Gumbies FFC)
Itsmyshow (Warriors)
eth-dog (returning)

Club Analysis
The East Side Hawks suffered the most disturbance of clubs, both pre-season and during the season proper.

Losing strong contributors in NaturalDisaster , spookism , and Harvey Manfrenjensenden , is a big loss for any club ......in addition the mid season losses of BRAB and ArdentEagle compounded Agent93 's headaches

Chipmunk and eth-dog have been great additions .....overall, and a bit surprisingly, the Hawks held their overall ranking

Agent93 did an excellent job with his team, being 2nd for list involvement in match threads.
The Hawks were also 3rd for active posters, that being the number of posters exceeding an average of 5 posts per week

Overall the Hawks had more posters contributing in S29 ....in S28 the Hawks had not one player average 50 post or more, this season only the Capt and NaturalDisaster averaged more than 50, then he pissed off
But the Hawks get an even contribution from across the board ....they don't dominate match threads, winning only 3 for the season, but they did a good job considering the upheaval

One must ask though, why all the players left ....and to compound the question marks, the rumored move of their best rookie in Chipmunk to a proposed expansion team ?
The other two rookies jusjoshin and Drunken Wookie started the season off well, then fell off a cliff

SM and TY24 look to be a couple of good posters to build upon

Needs
BRAB and NaturalDisaster supplied a bit of hard edge to the club, garnering engagement .....but they've gone, it would be great if Snake_Baker could step up ....but that type of poster would be a useful addition

A couple more active recruits, to prepare for fall off of any more veterans ..... Golumless and Biggie
The club must hold Chipmunk

I would like to endorse that SM in particular is a poster that has a bright future at the Hawks (and SFA). Reckon he'll mature with some more games under his belt and become a star by S31.

I would like to endorse that SM in particular is a poster of the future at the Hawks. Reckon he'll mature with some more games under his belt and become a star by S31.
Yes I agree with that ....good poster

East Side Hawks Official Team

Club Captain Rookies DeparturesRanking S28Ranking S29
Agent93Drunken Wookiespookism (Gold City Royals)#6
jusjoshinHarvey Manfrenjensenden (Mount Buller Demons)
ChipmunkMr Eagle
NaturalDisaster (Warriors)
BRAB
ArdentEagle (delisted)
New Recruits
BRAB (Gumbies FFC)
Itsmyshow (Warriors)
eth-dog (returning)

Club Analysis
The East Side Hawks suffered the most disturbance of clubs, both pre-season and during the season proper.

Losing strong contributors in NaturalDisaster , spookism , and Harvey Manfrenjensenden , is a big loss for any club ......in addition the mid season losses of BRAB and ArdentEagle compounded Agent93 's headaches

Chipmunk and eth-dog have been great additions .....overall, and a bit surprisingly, the Hawks held their overall ranking

Agent93 did an excellent job with his team, being 2nd for list involvement in match threads.
The Hawks were also 3rd for active posters, that being the number of posters exceeding an average of 5 posts per week

Overall the Hawks had more posters contributing in S29 ....in S28 the Hawks had not one player average 50 post or more, this season only the Capt and NaturalDisaster averaged more than 50, then he pissed off
But the Hawks get an even contribution from across the board ....they don't dominate match threads, winning only 3 for the season, but they did a good job considering the upheaval

One must ask though, why all the players left ....and to compound the question marks, the rumored move of their best rookie in Chipmunk to a proposed expansion team ?
The other two rookies jusjoshin and Drunken Wookie started the season off well, then fell off a cliff

SM and TY24 look to be a couple of good posters to build upon

Needs
BRAB and NaturalDisaster supplied a bit of hard edge to the club, garnering engagement .....but they've gone, it would be great if Snake_Baker could step up ....but that type of poster would be a useful addition

A couple more active recruits, to prepare for fall off of any more veterans ..... Golumless and Biggie
The club must hold Chipmunk

Lol you're an embarrassment. Do some research on who I am.

Hey JackBero did you know that you are a rookie? Because I didn't :think:
No-Where does it say Jack is a rookie .....I said he's been a good addition

I knew I should have done this using pictures instead of words

No-Where does it say Jack is a rookie .....I said he's been a good addition

I knew I should have done this using pictures instead of words
which suggest he is a rookie
sorry i can't understand you :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello WaynesWorld19,

The Gumbies FFC were one of the best teams in Season 29. It would be greatly appreciated if you could please update your graphic to reflect that I did indeed post and thoroughly enjoyed my time with them.

Cheers
Hate
Please fix or I am going to start sending out private messages. WaynesWorld19

Nah ...never heard of you ....good luck with your new career though, you have potential

I've been a more successful captain than you could ever be.

_108619343_hi056250355.jpg

Please fix or I am going to start sending out private messages. WaynesWorld19
Don't send private messages, you never know whose hands they'll end up in .....I have investigated your complaint, and found there's some merit to be considered

You may re-visit the Furies page, and not we not hard-arsed about the possibility of 0.0005 chance of error

Signed WW19

Don't send private messages, you never know whose hands they'll end up in .....I have investigated your complaint, and found there's some merit to be considered

You may re-visit the Furies page, and not we not hard-arsed about the possibility of 0.0005 chance of error

Signed WW19
Thank you, WaynesWorld19.

I was about to ask manangatang to fact-check.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back