Discussion S29 Rookies Only Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok ..Ok .....guess we can fit one more in ....welcome to the Bombers

Just sign below ....please note, we have to use finger prints .....just bit of an issue with signatures

View attachment 806241
I said I'd like to play for a team with many different characters, not 15 of the same character, no thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So as fellow rookies, have you heard or do you know much about playing positions on field for the new folk?

I recognise there's probably an established hierarchy of playing positions, but surely we can't be expected to fill bench spots like 2nd class citizens?

So as fellow rookies, have you heard or do you know much about playing positions on field for the new folk?

I recognise there's probably an established hierarchy of playing positions, but surely we can't be expected to fill bench spots like 2nd class citizens?

Reckon you'd slot into a back pocket.

I said I'd like to play for a team with many different characters, not 15 of the same character, no thanks.
Disappointed I must say ......you rang, we answered your call ....this is just a copout to say, we have everyone with the same personalitiy .....but to clarify, yes we do have posters with multiple personalities, enough variety to keep you on your toes

But hurry ...this offer is not unlimited ...and is offered on a first come, first serve basis :think:

I'd say you've picked the wrong team if you're worried about consistent playing positions... the Bombers seem to rave about their ability to recruit and retain but it'll certainly be interesting to see where they fit you all.

Santoz, where do I know you from mate? You're an old timer, the name rings a bell and I'm sure I'm not just simply merging former teammates Danoz and Filthy Sanchez to come up with those vague memories.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back