Discussion S29 Rookies Only Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont you seniors have your own disseminated thread to post on 🤔 for all you rookies that have picked any other team thats not the Gumbies i wish you a humble S29, make a wiser decision when relocating for S30 😂

Sorry, ruling out the Bears. Come across as way too clingy, desperate and thirsty.
Wow way to s**t on koalas in their time of need you heartless prick.

Dont you seniors have your own disseminated thread to post on 🤔 for all you rookies that have picked any other team thats not the Gumbies i wish you a humble S29, make a wiser decision when relocating for S30 😂
Ageist post reported.

I prefer to think of him as an old blind lady, makes me feel better after the wank.

Too much of this and you'll end up needing to change your name to UncleBlindPantskyle

Too much of this and you'll end up needing to change your name to UncleBlindPantskyle

Might go with stainedpantskyle.

Don't listen to AuntyBlindEye TalkingFootyNow1223. ABE is actually a guy, going undercover as an Aunty and he's probably not even blind.....2 deceptions in username = warning sign.
False. No-one knows what I am. AuntyBlindEye is my birth name. Something you humans seem to have forgotten all about. It is not a signifier of my being.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, I prefer to post with a team that has a wide array of different characters contributing each week rather than a team that is essentially one guy posting by himself each week.

Royals are desperate, want to join our leadership group?

Might go with stainedpantskyle.

For the love of all that's dear, don't change your comp name to that. No one will want to win those or even enter, unless thats been your goal all along?

Sorry, I prefer to post with a team that has a wide array of different characters contributing each week rather than a team that is essentially one guy posting by himself each week.
Ok ..Ok .....guess we can fit one more in ....welcome to the Bombers

Just sign below ....please note, we have to use finger prints .....just bit of an issue with signatures

1579069308599.png

False. No-one knows what I am. AuntyBlindEye is my birth name. Something you humans seem to have forgotten all about. It is not a signifier of my being.

We are not worthy of this information

Hi fellow rookies.

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Some of you have SFA Badges already under your Profile Pic. How'd you manage to get them so soon??

I'm super keen for this year as I've heard wonderful things about this league.

Another question, why'd you choose the teams you did?

Cheerio :thumbsu:

For the love of all that's dear, don't change your comp name to that. No one will want to win those or even enter, unless thats been your goal all along?

My pants fits all. Pants is a euthanism for my penis.

Hi fellow rookies.

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Some of you have SFA Badges already under your Profile Pic. How'd you manage to get them so soon??

I'm super keen for this year as I've heard wonderful things about this league.

Another question, why'd you choose the teams you did?

Cheerio :thumbsu:
These are last seasons, new badges are a couple of weeks away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back