Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers v Gumbies FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

The irony here is delicious. You hear the same stuff every week, so you think it is cliche. The reason it is said every week is because it is true. Maybe it is you should look inward.
That mouth still yapping away ......words, words, words .....not one contribution, not sure why you're even here

So I'm going to tell you a joke .....now pay attention

Any jackass can kick down a barn …but it takes a carpenter to build a home

That mouth still yapping away ......words, words, words .....not one contribution, not sure why you're even here

If he is a chihuahua, I'm going to be upset.

That explains why you're living in a tent. I thought that was a little odd for a captain.

That explains why you're living in a tent. I thought that was a little odd for a captain.
Baz, I've told you B4 ....I'm just the figurehead .....other more influential shadowy figures, pull the strings in Baghdania

Match threads take all forms but they usually have something entertaining in them. So far we've got 360 posts of Tweedledee and Tweedledum stinking up a match thread like usual and a new poster trying to get involved but talking to a wall.
Are you related to spookism ?

I'll commend you for supporting your Gumby rookie, but even his 'contrary' style must grate on you at times. Trade period coming up, so I'd start to plant the seed :thumbsu:

I'll commend you for supporting your Gumby rookie, but even his 'contrary' style must grate on you at times. Trade period coming up, so I'd start to plant the seed :thumbsu:
I'd give a half eaten ham steak in a trade.

Yeah so, anyone wanna bullet point pages 3- now you'll gain a friend for 24hrs*

*unlikely to actually be 24hrs, more like maybe 2, depends if I remember or care really
I can't remember what I just posted so no.

*unlikely to actually be 24hrs, more like maybe 2, depends if I remember or care really

This is why you're 0-3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand you noticing that, you seem quite switched on..

But let me get something clear here rook. We couldn't give a fat rat's fu** about cliche's, s**t gifs and spam.

So as an extension, we prettu much couldn't give a fu** what you think. I for one will never tell anyone how or what to post, so if you continue wanting to post your whole vocabulary in every single post, you are most welcome friend.

We dance to the beat of our own drum and do whatever we want.

Bigger, harder and badder have tried to change us. And yet, here we still are.

It is the Bomber way.

Peace..

I'm a bit teary ....so if you'll excuse me a bit, if the words don't all come out as fluent & inspirational as usual

KohPhi has echoed this clubs mantra perfectly .....we are a club of the common man ....for the people & of the people ......we are here to have fun in our own way, not to fit into another clubs box of what they want us to be

So mochacinolatte , Butler40 , windows1 and Santoz .....guys do your thing ..do what makes you enjoy this place ....but above all, have some freaking FUN !

200.gif

Nothing has happened.

At all.

It's dryer than the underside of a nun's habit in storm

Is that because my parents worked hard to afford it?

Or you think I'm religious?

One of those is true.

God punished them with you, so they punished you with god :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back