Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers v Gumbies FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got about 3 ideas I cycle through.

It's modelled off the Gumbies gameplan.

Cycling involves a full rotation, think of it like a syringe you stick into others where the contents don't matter.

And it's ended premiership captain sir.

Cycling involves a full rotation, think of it like a syringe you stick into others where the contents don't matter.

And it's ended premiership captain sir.

Or like in Leigh Montagna's bedroom where the males cycle through & the female's intents don't matter :thumbsu:

Or like in Leigh Montagna's bedroom where the males cycle through & the female's intents don't matter :thumbsu:

Might want to ask your love about that one, right after he finishes degrading women with fists.

And if there's one thing you learn by the end of the week it's decorum, you heathen.

Might want to ask your love about that one, right after he finishes degrading women with fists.

And if there's one thing you learn by the end of the week it's decorum, you heathen.

This makes little sense as it seems you've started to ramble.

Nice one though mate as you held it together for about half a dozen posts against superior opposition.

Hopefully you'll continue to develop your craft :thumbsu:

beez resigns from the Gumbies.

Don't quit now, you haven't surpassed the Furies yet.

This makes little sense as it seems you've started to ramble.

Nice one though mate as you held it together for about half a dozen posts against superior opposition.

Hopefully you'll continue to develop your craft :thumbsu:

Not my fault you can't recognise a 200+ game player there champ, and you claim supporter status deary me.

Best find that carer to put you to bed, you're getting delirious.

Hopefully you win something tangible instead of riding coattails like a bitch :thumbsu:

Not my fault you can't recognise a 200+ game player there champ, and you claim supporter status deary me.

Hopefully you win something tangible instead of riding coattails like a bitch :thumbsu:

Have you seriously played 200 plus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually if I didn't take the 3 year hiatus I'd be sitting at like 350, instead it's 200 at rnd 7.

You've been simmed nearly 200 times.

No wonder you needed the hiatus.

Must be tiring.

unnamed%20(22).gif

Oh boy...

41htkxN-oYL.jpg

Don't worry Santoz .....it is encouraging that despite the rumors to the contrary StFly is actually still Qooty alive ......certainly in desperate times for the Gumbies ....the club learn't his support, was not unconditional

Now whose coat tails are you riding McFly ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back