Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Every week I look for the game thread, can't find it; and when I do (or am tagged), it's already three pages in. When do these get posted?
This season seems to be going up Monday nights.

Has harry000 been delisted yet ?

Match winning, ice man cometh, the king of clutch harry woah? We haven't been able to pull him out of the whore tree since Sunday.

I'm trying to remain humble. Really it was down to a genius strategic move throwing me forward when our midfield looked to be able to get on top without me.

A fit naked guy with a nice penis generally does it for me... I meant pastry and a flat White... ;)

Do you prefer a penis larger or smaller than your own?

I'm trying to remain humble. Really it was down to a genius strategic move throwing me forward when our midfield looked to be able to get on top without me.
That doesnt seem like you Harry, the humble bit.

You play for the Dragons?

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CazC30

Far from the madding crowd.
Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
Congrats on your season so far, Warriors. 👍
We'll have to give you your first loss...just to keep it real for ya. ;)
Looking forward to the game on Sunday. :)
Your tongue that long... Or are you 'very' English... Dear chap!

CazC30

Far from the madding crowd.
Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
I considered joining the Bombers. Then I decided to stick sharp burning rods into my testicles and found that to be a more enjoyable experience.
If you have those thoughts again I could kick you between the eyes.

Whatever.... Tagged or quoted the post you answered the question yourself... Nevermind, stay out the way on matchday... You may get hurt.

I'm certain I won't get hurt, I'm the best player in the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back