Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

And how it actually looks:

5pM8Hntnz8-2.png
Aw...is that how they taught you to paint in your art major classes in college? Love your use of colors. 😊💚

I'm from Perth... I see you're a Fremantle fan so I best whip out the crayons if we are to converse further.

There’s someone else who spent time in Perth who follows the Eagles that could do with a persona transplant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm from Perth... I see you're a Fremantle fan so I best whip out the crayons if we are to converse further.
Hang on. Aren't you from Wanneroo?

08095635cf36a58b8e73c50ca16fb55749ab4d68.gif

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
As the three wise men of Blink 182 once said "work sucks, I know"

Now that that portion of the day is done, how are we all?

Jokes on you, I'm gainfully unemployed.

But I do have my first job interview since I got to Adelaide tomorrow so hopefully that goes well.

But I do have my first job interview since I got to Adelaide tomorrow so hopefully that goes well.
Working is for no-one. I gave it up four years ago.

Good luck with the interview , hopes it goes well.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Working is for no-one. I gave it up four years ago.

I'd love to do the same but I'm probably about 50 years off retirement.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Good luck with the interview , hopes it goes well.

They didn't take long at all to call me back so I'm optimistic. It's just some casual customer service role anyway.

I'd love to do the same but I'm probably about 50 years off retirement.
I do feel a little sorry for those just starting out on their working life, probably be working till they are about 70 the way super rules keep changing.

Huge breakthrough, just completed level 330 :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
You do know candy crush level 330 does not look that great on your resume?

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

Good morning sunshine! You well?

Thanks for being so considerate, however I don’t trust you to stay inside the lines.

As the three wise men of Blink 182 once said "work sucks, I know"

Now that that portion of the day is done, how are we all?
I hope you went back and read where we're up to, you don't want to be left behind

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back