Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Has harry000 been delisted yet ?
Match winning, ice man cometh, the king of clutch harry woah? We haven't been able to pull him out of the whore tree since Sunday.

With that sort of autofellatio-esque mantra someone could mistake you for a Bomber. Are you sure you're not in the wrong match thread?
I considered joining the Bombers. Then I decided to stick sharp burning rods into my testicles and found that to be a more enjoyable experience.

Non of us have the need to masturbate as we're all married.
giphy.gif

Err... I went to church said my vows, signed the registry and my husband did the same... Simples.

I hate to break it to you this way but your husband is cheating on you with me.

Big game Dragons!! Time to hit the Warriors hard early and get them on the back foot right from the first bounce!! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Big game Dragons!! Time to hit the Warriors hard early and get them on the back foot right from the first bounce!! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

tenor (2).gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah.
I’m shooting blanks since 03

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ |
| DAYS SINCE LAST |
| INSEMINATION: |
| |
| 7692 |
| _________|

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ |
| DAYS SINCE LAST |
| INSEMINATION: |
| |
| 7692 |
| _________|

I’ve added this to my profile page.
The women will definitely want me now

Playing Toy Blast , level 330 now Strigoi :)
3,074 for me, and 545 for Candy Crush. This place takes up so much of my time that I'm slowing down in my games! :eek: Noooo! LOL But I'm sure we'll manage to sneak a few levels in here and there. ;) Keep rocking it! 🤘

When's chapter two?! What a gripping tale! And a happy ending, too!

Read me another dragon story, my AuntyBlindEye. :greenheart:

There’s nothing like a good Angela Lansbury gif to get the morning rolling.

When's chapter two?! What a gripping tale! And a happy ending, too!

Read me another dragon story, my AuntyBlindEye. :greenheart:

I've got plenty of Dragon stories up in my noggin. Maybe they will see the light of day soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back