Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Las Vegas Bears v Fighting Furies @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone else needed to take on 'The Edge' this season.

And reference your ruck form, it's easy to shine with some of the spud Rucks getting a run these days.
I didn't take on The Edge based on taking over as Furies Captain and RL things.

But U2tigers if you balls up and take on ruck I will support you in keeping the dream alive and make time to show these ruck puppies what real rucks are about

so Bono are you in?

1 : 13.29 {lBP} - Hate monsters Lemon Boi.
2 : 17.53 {rW} - Lemon Boi runs into Hate and is getting up very slowly.
3 : 18.23 {lW} - Huge bump by Lemon Boi on Hate.
4 : 7.55 {rHFF} - Hate might be in trouble with the tribunal after that tackle on Lemon Boi.
While not all all one-way, Hate came out tops over the brave Lemon Boi. - 98m from 0 to 98.

Hate, you cad.

How do I take this to the tribunal?

Hate, you cad.

How do I take this to the tribunal?
I am the tribunal.

Cheers for the match thread and game, Las Vegas Bears. Best of luck for the remainder of the season.

An awesome performance away from home, Fighting Furies. Hell yeah.

Thank you for picking up the slack and posting the game, NaturalDisaster.

Spent too many petrol tickets getting back into the game.

Solar is where it's at.

GG Furies, well played.

Hello Piggy Smalls,

Big day for you. Kicked three :)

Much love,
-TJASTA.
Hello TJASTA. Yes definitely some positive signs for my fledgling Quooty career 😄

I’ve had a big week at work. Glad my performance on field could make up for my lack of banter off the field.

Good game Bears. You gave us a scare but ultimately your complacency after a few wins enabled us to get the jump on you as I predicted earlier this week 😉

A shame I had to work so much this week as you seem a more civilised bunch than some of our recent opponents and I would have loved to have been able to banter a bit more.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back