Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v East Side Hawks @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope I'm on Harvey Manfrenjensenden this week.
He knows I have something special waiting.

Image result for tea bag dip gif

Perhaps I should have made it clearer. What can I say, I'm very giving!

Image result for tea bag dip gif
You’re offering to rub your forehead on his genitals?

Weird.

Hi ND. So great to hear from you. This is a nicer reception than I get from a lot of my teammates. :)
THATS IT!

Who let Headless out of his cage? How is your version of Toreador coming along?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Snow Bunnies on Dragon win.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It was pretty good thank you mang. How about you?
Pretty bland. Work was quiet so I spent most of my day making different photoshops of Adam Cooney.

So I’m in an Uber being driven to the airport by Abdullah (I think) and he’s got the radio playing gently through his Mazda something. And it’s Crowded House. I don’t normally object to their brand of cheerful / tuneful pop sounds but WTF is up with that Always Take the Weather song? Are you guys taking drugs? IT’S PISSING DOWN!!! The whole premise makes no ******* SENSE! If I’m supposed to take this weather everywhere I go then I need to rebook for an Uber boat! It’s freaking madness I say. How can they have any idea whether the weather at any point in time is worth taking with you? I know they are Kiwis so are a bit special and all, but Neil Finn lived plenty long enough in Melbourne to be FULLY COGNISANT that assuming nice weather is a seriously dubious prospect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back