Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v East Side Hawks @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Moving on from the Headless appreciation society that appears to be gaining momentum here:

woooooo
we will smash you people (Hawks or wonders or whatever)
It’s a bit like a runaway freight train.

Headless, why are you popular?

Well, as long as I'm asking something, can I ask him to assuage my fears that he's contaminating the planet in a manner that may one day render it uninhabitable?
Sure you can. Especially since I no longer have any idea what you are on about.

Well, as long as I'm asking something, can I ask him to assuage my fears that he's contaminating the planet in a manner that may one day render it uninhabitable?
I’ll have two serves of bacon thanks

fu** you lot are insular
Not at all Natural. We were just waiting for you to get up so we can all gather round while you tell us stories about your fascinating life

E4B64A89-84B7-41B3-86D2-0373585E7AE3.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s not so much ‘trying’ - it’s coming quite naturally.
Somewhere in my unconscious mind you have always vaguely reminded me of NaturalDisaster - only I finally realised it was just the bloke in your avatars that looks similar

Heya. The husks on three of my tomatillos are starting to turn brown and split so tomorrow has just become Mexican food day! Who doesn’t like Mexican food? Perverts. That’s who.

I can tell you’re all super excited by my news. Wooooooo

Last edited:
Oh yeah? Fight me
Ok.

Your avatar represents a stock standard Simpson’s moment, and you are trying to attract people to it by it being a gif. This scene isn’t based on highbrow humour or wit - it’s a bunch of noises and face contortions to try and appeal to a low-brow audience.

My avatar is a “blink and you miss it” scene which is not supposed to be overly funny, but the warmth that Homer has can be reflected and felt by many - it is the subtlety in the moment that makes it.

In short, me > you.

Ok.

Your avatar represents a stock standard Simpson’s moment, and you are trying to attract people to it by it being a gif. This scene isn’t based on highbrow humour or wit - it’s a bunch of noises and face contortions to try and appeal to a low-brow audience.

My avatar is a “blink and you miss it” scene which is not supposed to be overly funny, but the warmth that Homer has can be reflected and felt by many - it is the subtlety in the moment that makes it.

In short, me > you.

My avatar is from a scene in the Simpsons that is a parody on one of the best movies of all time, based on one of the best novels of all time.

Try again :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back