Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Roys FFC v Gold City Royals @ The BJO

How satisfied are you with Mobbs as creator of the league and sim?

• Not at all

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • To some extent

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Very much so

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Don’t know

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

AuntyBlindEye

Slick Bear
Chess Club Member EKA Medal - Sweet FA Rising Star BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
StorytimewithABE.png
Filthy and The Evil Gorilla King
RVR.png

Deep within BJO, in a dark cell sat The Filth Wizard. He had been captured by the evil gorilla king TedDougChris. TDC had grown tired of the Royals seemingly flaunting their wealth and finerys while his people wallowed in abject poverty. TDC planned to torture TFW until he signed over the land rights to all Royal owned land, but little did he know that the Royals had launched a rescue mission.

TFW's generals had assembled a group of fine soldiers and had planned an all out assault on BJO. Under the cover of night they approached the gate and took out Mobbs and I Dont Care who were standing guard. They crept into the main courtyard but to their shock, TDC had planned for this and launched an ambush. Several roys archers sprung up from cover and began raining arrows down from the balcony. GreyCrow, Noobz0r and Kennedy Parker were slain before the rest of the group could find a passage way that lead deeper into the catacombs of BJO.
RVRWH.png

The Royals players boarded up the door they had just entered in the nick of time to hear the roys soldiers colliding against the now barricaded door so they made haste and headed for the dungeons. It wasnt long before 3KZ is Football and Mooch heard the commotion and came running. they happened upon spookism and Cesoir who were not expecting to find such seasoned veterans this deep in the earth and began to attack viciously. Only Cesoir survived and as he wandered bloodied and confused he began to give up hope. that was, until he heard a familiar voice through a thick iron door. Royals famously have brilliant hearing of course.

It was his King, TFW. He had come too far to give up now, so he burst through the door and was immdiately impaled on a large, rusty tortrue blade. As the lifeforce left his body he locked eyes with TFW and attempted to apologise for failing, but the words wouldnt come. TFW looked at him with a wry smile and gave him a wink. Cesoir breathed his last and died a confused man. TDC laughed maniaclly as he turned to finish off TFW but he was met by the sight of TFW standing face to face with him. TFW had captured a rat while sat in the dungeon and fashioned a lockpick out of a tiny rib bone.
RVRLT.png

TFW launched a mighty headbutt into the shocked face of TDC which rendered him unconcious. TFW had recalled some Roys soldiers talking about a secret passage way that lead through the armoury and out to the wild. TFW made his way to freedom, but not before rigging the Roys armoury to blow using what he could find there. TFW had barely made it outside as a massive explosion ripped BJO apart.

TFW began the long journey home. Mourning the loss of his generals and close friends, but satisfied in the knowledge that he can always recruit more.
royalsby5.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a great OP with a wonderfully happy ending even though I did think it said "mourning the death of his genitals".

I'm a married man, so I sympathise here......

Guys, I love you all. I say this with complete love to all of you (Royals).

****ing win.

04137562. Marlowe
007. GreyCrow (LG)
1. Smartys Power
2. Paddles_
3. Kapow!!!
5. ShaunDuggan
6. HawkPatrol
7. Cesoir
8. Easty
12. Ulahoopski
13. Noobz0r (LG)
17. boondy
18. spookism
22. Kennedy Parker (VC)
23. The Filth Wizard (C)
23.5 MrPremiership
30. grumbleguts
31. Blacky (LG)
42. brahj
50. NTRabbit
51. CakeEater (LG)
69. miggs
97. Dennis Confetti
316. Dirty Bird

giphy (9).gif

View attachment 824382
Filthy and The Evil Gorilla King
View attachment 824383

Deep within BJO, in a dark cell sat The Filth Wizard. He had been captured by the evil gorilla king TedDougChris. TDC had grown tired of the Royals seemingly flaunting their wealth and finerys while his people wallowed in abject poverty. TDC planned to torture TFW until he signed over the land rights to all Royal owned land, but little did he know that the Royals had launched a rescue mission.

TFW's generals had assembled a group of fine soldiers and had planned an all out assault on BJO. Under the cover of night they approached the gate and took out Mobbs and I Dont Care who were standing guard. They crept into the main courtyard but to their shock, TDC had planned for this and launched an ambush. Several roys archers sprung up from cover and began raining arrows down from the balcony. GreyCrow, Noobz0r and Kennedy Parker were slain before the rest of the group could find a passage way that lead deeper into the catacombs of BJO.
View attachment 824384

The Royals players boarded up the door they had just entered in the nick of time to hear the roys soldiers colliding against the now barricaded door so they made haste and headed for the dungeons. It wasnt long before 3KZ is Football and Mooch heard the commotion and came running. they happened upon spookism and Cesoir who were not expecting to find such seasoned veterans this deep in the earth and began to attack viciously. Only Cesoir survived and as he wandered bloodied and confused he began to give up hope. that was, until he heard a familiar voice through a thick iron door. Royals famously have brilliant hearing of course.

It was his King, TFW. He had come too far to give up now, so he burst through the door and was immdiately impaled on a large, rusty tortrue blade. As the lifeforce left his body he locked eyes with TFW and attempted to apologise for failing, but the words wouldnt come. TFW looked at him with a wry smile and gave him a wink. Cesoir breathed his last and died a confused man. TDC laughed maniaclly as he turned to finish off TFW but he was met by the sight of TFW standing face to face with him. TFW had captured a rat while sat in the dungeon and fashioned a lockpick out of a tiny rib bone.
View attachment 824387

TFW launched a mighty headbutt into the shocked face of TDC which rendered him unconcious. TFW had recalled some Roys soldiers talking about a secret passage way that lead through the armoury and out to the wild. TFW made his way to freedom, but not before rigging the Roys armoury to blow using what he could find there. TFW had barely made it outside as a massive explosion ripped BJO apart.

TFW began the long journey home. Mourning the loss of his generals and close friends, but satisfied in the knowledge that he can always recruit more.
View attachment 824386

I enjoyed it when Noobz0r and Kennedy Parker died.
Wasn't as thrilled when it came to my turn.

Oh look, the Royals are visiting.
WkrcVWI.gif

Back