Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Roys FFC v Gold City Royals @ The BJO

How satisfied are you with Mobbs as creator of the league and sim?

• Not at all

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • To some extent

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Very much so

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Don’t know

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Kennedy Parker the Landfill is technically in Sweet CBD, it's a mass of chests under the ground, fed by water channels that come from bins (cauldrons) placed around town. Only a couple of bins in place so far, but eventually it's gonna be more extensive a network. Then I'll use item sorters to pick stuff back out of this landfill and redistribute for recycling.
Very boring as I've come to expect of you mobbs

Lucky I couldn't give a fu** what you think, then, hey!
Now you know how the whole league feels about you when you bemoan the current state of the league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me, voting in aforementioned poll:

View attachment 824809
Speaking of recycling landfill, look Runk the Royals want to know what the options are again. This bloke looks like getting a run every week this season!

WhWiOwU.gif

Kennedy Parker it was quite timely as I'd just started this only a week ago. That's why there's no host building for it on the surface yet.

I had been building a new villager trading hall and as I levelled up the traders a s**t-tonne of crap started building up, so I needed a place to send it.

Lots of bows, crossbows, cake, and leather attire including hats for Elton Johns Wig 's Lid Emporium!

Kennedy Parker it was quite timely as I'd just started this only a week ago. That's why there's no host building for it on the surface yet.

I had been building a new villager trading hall and as I levelled up the traders a s**t-tonne of crap started building up, so I needed a place to send it.

Lots of bows, crossbows, cake, and leather attire including hats for Elton Johns Wig 's Lid Emporium!

You had me at 'leather attire.'

Speaking of recycling landfill, look Runk the Royals want to know what the options are again. This bloke looks like getting a run every week this season!

WhWiOwU.gif

More of a light jog than a run, for me.

Tell me how the whole league feels about me!

I like you! But that's purely because I remember the extended name and you being a regular when I first joined BigFooty way back when I was in Grade 9...so it's more Nostalgia than anything, especially considering how the sim hates me and (presumably) wants me dead...

You had me at 'leather attire.'
Please come down to Elton Johns Lid Emporium for all your leather attire and assorted accoutrements. Spend more than 200 ClarkeMonies to go into the monthly draw for the lid of your choice.

Discretion assured for all customers.

Back