Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Us Wonders have learnt to take our losses well. I don't know about my team mates, but I don't break my laptop anymore.

I may sulk straight after the game, but I quickly move on to next weeks flogging.
We don't know how to take our losses, because there aren't any - right Leviathan Pie?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf is a loss?

It's alright, we can educate you this weekend :)

Always feel like a bad loss really helps galvanise the team to new heights the week after, sadly you're going to be on the wrong end of that this weekend.

Just realised it has been 12 pages and I am yet to start my traditional poaching raid on GotTheGoodes 😥

Mr Goodes, the Wonders are in the best position we have been in ever since I joined the SFA. Not only have we had a slight change in leadership with Sab22 but his influence on Dingster has been monumental and they have actually identified the need to play out better players in good positions.

We still have quality down the entire list with Elton Johns Wig taking his game up yet another level, U2tigers continuing to dominate both threads/ matches and ClarkeM continuing to be stunning both on and off the field.

Yes you will have to put up with Bloodied52 but this can be offput by getting the opportunity to play with myself, a.k.a the single greatest personality (and player) to ever grave the SFA.

You know my feelings for you.

There's room for one more.

Just realised it has been 12 pages and I am yet to start my traditional poaching raid on GotTheGoodes 😥

Mr Goodes, the Wonders are in the best position we have been in ever since I joined the SFA. Not only have we had a slight change in leadership with Sab22 but his influence on Dingster has been monumental and they have actually identified the need to play out better players in good positions.

We still have quality down the entire list with Elton Johns Wig taking his game up yet another level, U2tigers continuing to dominate both threads/ matches and ClarkeM continuing to be stunning both on and off the field.

Yes you will have to put up with Bloodied52 but this can be offput by getting the opportunity to play with myself, a.k.a the single greatest personality (and player) to ever grave the SFA.

Just make sure he learns how to use soap if he decides to come over.

Only if Kennedy Parker joins up...

I noticed earlier today that the Gumbies play the Royals next week, and thought to myself, "If both teams lose this week, next week's clash of the titans may be billed as a battle of 2 mobile phone numbers, because they'd both be starting with 0-4."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back