Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve been out for two months because of fire. First I saw is you being a dick. Of course I’ll tell you off.

I was wrong.
All good . And again welcome back :)

He’s doing the best to suck up to me.
I wish the courting had begun last week as a Flog/SK marriage would’ve been epic.

GotTheGoodes it does seem your mob 'won' the practice match with us. Thanks for the fun and tune up.

"Tune up?" I hear you ask.

Yowzers. In S.29 there is only game that matters. That is the game we are having with the Dees in the Next Round. Such is the importance of this match that it will be posted in a prime Saturday Night time.

Already this Foundation Cup match has attracted unprecedented attention across the SFA. The match of course represents the 1,000th game involving the Wonders and/or the minor foundation Club.

The mid-season trade period is coming up GtG. Come and join Bonz, SSwans2011 and me. I suggest you make contact with our peerless leader, Dingster

GotTheGoodes it does seem your mob 'won' the practice match with us. Thanks for the fun and tune up.

"Tune up?" I hear you ask.

Yowzers. In S.29 there is only game that matters. That is the game we are having with the Dees in the Next Round. Such is the importance of this match that it will be posted in a prime Saturday Night time.

Already this Foundation Cup match has attracted unprecedented attention across the SFA. The match of course represents the 1,000th game involving the Wonders and/or the minor foundation Club.

The mid-season trade period is coming up GtG. Come and join Bonz, SSwans2011 and me. I suggest you make contact with our peerless leader, Dingster
Wonders pass.

Cheers for the week Wonders!

Condolences in particular to Bonz & Bloodied52

If you guys ever want to join a club that pays wel... uhh, that has up to date facili... no, umm... a club with lots of beer... then let me know!

If you had said Whisky I would have been interested <\3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon Smiles. No need to be cranky. We both know GtG and AB have history as glory hounds.

Acknowledging Qooty is a team game and now at the primary Foundation Club, Ant Bear humbly sought a half back flank position with us this season.

GtG needs an opportunity to renounce his glory hound ways just as AB has done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back