Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I never watched it much, but it still sounds more appealing than the blockbusters on night time TV at the moment - Married at First Sight vs My Kitchen Rules sounds about as thrilling as Pauline Hanson in her birthday suit.
Have you watched Line of Duty? Well worth a look. Its a few series old now, but if you like the British stuff, 2 thumbs up from me.

Have you watched Line of Duty? Well worth a look. Its a few series old now, but if you like the British stuff, 2 thumbs up from me.
Thanks - I'll check it out.

I do love a good comedy though: can't go past Fawlty Towers and Yes Minister.

Watched Deadwood (the film) and then The Outsider; both top drawer.

I'm in a mood and it aint that pretty. Mr Wu's pigs are hungry and I am looking at donating them several unfit chubby and marinated Swami-Pratts at 5.30 this morning.

I've watched the four series of Line of Duty. The last was ok but paled against the first three series. Cracking writing, acting and direction.

You cheat! Going for a run might unfairly improve your fitness. Can’t believe you just admitted to that.

That's all the running I'm doing this week. Game day I just bring the deck chair and play cards with Far Kern and sataris.

That's all the running I'm doing this week. Game day I just bring the deck chair and play cards with Far Kern and sataris.
Yeah. Right. Maybe you’re not doing any other running but you’re probably doing other stuff to get an unfair advantage. Popping down to the gym before work? Taking the stairs instead of the lift? Eating a balanced diet?

I've watched the four series of Line of Duty. The last was ok but paled against the first three series. Cracking writing, acting and direction.
Just finishing 4 now.

Apparently 5 is right up there, but that's not on Netflix. 6 is starting soon.

And yes, 4 is a bit flat.

Maybe the loss of Cotton?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You wash that down with celery juice? I bet you did. Organic celery probably. $8 each. Blend them up and chuck all the fibre in the bin.
Nah, kombucha of course!

Excuse me for not knowing my history as I am new here. I assumed you were rookies last season and left the mighty Wonders prior to this season.

With all due respect to the history of qooty, no one gives a s**t about S25 as it means nothing in the scheme of things with the current season. Your sob story and regret for not being a part of the sensational Wonders present and future is sweet.
Hahahahaha.... cute.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back