Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks - I'll check it out.

I do love a good comedy though: can't go past Fawlty Towers and Yes Minister.
Oh my god. Fawlty Towers is my favourite TV show of all time.
"The Germans" being my favourite episode.

Nah, kombucha of course!
Oh. OK.

I just assumed because you’re a dedicated follower of fashion you’d probably be on to the next big thing.

I think celery juice was more 2019 than 2020, so if you’re still on the kombucha you’re two years behind the curve.

Oh. OK.

I just assumed because you’re a dedicated follower of fashion you’d probably be on to the next big thing.

I think celery juice was more 2019 than 2020, so if you’re still on the kombucha you’re two years behind the curve.
Kombucha is timeless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kombucha, really? People drink that urine?
Is there are woke/hippie team in the SFA, a team that we can make these kind of jokes at?

You're in it man! Time for you to grow your dreddies.
.I thought you had to have them to play for the Swampies. Far Kern told me that no matter how my two dreddies (from the uncut hair in each ear) look charming I would freak those in his team who'd had too many tokes.

I'd rather put nails in my eyes than watch that tosh.
Survivor is the ultimate reality TV show for me. Nothing beats it.
I have seen every episode of the US version and the Australian version.
#IdolHunting

Survivor is the ultimate reality TV show for me. Nothing beats it.
I have seen every episode of the US version and the Australian version.
#IdolHunting

I know this. Ever thought about going on the Show? We'd all watch and cheer for you.

akkaps - do you have any thoughts about Faf du Plessis' decision to step down from the T20 captaincy, just days out from the series against Australia? Pardon my cynicism, but the timing is rather interesting.
First I head about this. Who is the new captain, because de Kok would be the only other option.

akkaps - do you have any thoughts about Faf du Plessis' decision to step down from the T20 captaincy, just days out from the series against Australia? Pardon my cynicism, but the timing is rather interesting.

The Fafferama has been a liability for a year. Surprised he wants to keep playing Tests. Tough competitor, who often reserved his best for series against Oz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back