Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm gonna have to multitask at work today between doing my job and flogging the rats but I'm sure it'll be fine.

We shall pretend that this is true regardless.

Sarah please steal his lunch money on Monday and eat the rewards in front of him.
I heard that actually happened on Friday night, at the AFLW match between St. Kilda and Melbourne - the game was so boring, that this bloke fell asleep, and the person next to him stole his sandwiches :).

I heard that actually happened on Friday night, at the AFLW match between St. Kilda and Melbourne - the game was so boring, that this bloke fell asleep, and the person next to him stole his sandwiches :).
I heard that they’d already run out of sandwiches by then.

I’ve enjoyed the AFLW games I’ve watched so far.

Carlton have a absolute ripper in young Egan, number 1, really good inside mid.

Your place or mine?
I can't say no to this.

hqdefault.jpg

Bloodied52 from our chat I am actually concerned about whether it’s safe for the cat to be here under such threat. If I had to run for the dam I’m not sure that I could keep her safe.

I'd be popping the Bonzer Cat into a pussycat gulag (cattery) if there is advanced notice of threat. If your dam is big enough you could build a raft and moor it in the middle of the dam. In an emergency situation, you pop her into the travel cage and cover it with wet blankets and plonk you and her on the raft of the middle of the dam.

I hope you do not have to face that situation again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be popping the Bonzer Cat into a pussycat gulag (cattery) if there is advanced notice of threat. If your dam is big enough you could build a raft and moor it in the middle of the dam. In an emergency situation, you pop her into the travel cage and cover it with wet blankets and plonk you and her on the raft of the middle of the dam.

I hope you do not have to face that situation again.
There’s been heaps of scenario planning, so it’s hard to summarise, but in the worst of the worst if I lose the house and it is not safe to evacuate and it is not safe to be outside, I drive into the dam, and I have a reflector in place telling me where to turn, exit car and cover myself in a blanket in the dam. She would be in the car in that case.

On my way to see Brisbane spank the Power. I realise that most of my fellow Rats support Port so may have to go radio silent for a while.
Round 2 at the GABBA friend.

On my way to see Brisbane spank the Power. I realise that most of my fellow Rats support Port so may have to go radio silent for a while.

Have fun. I am fond of the Brions and don't mind Port. Aside from the Weasels, I always barrack for non Melbourne Football League teams. In SFA terms the Bombers, Dawks and Dees have the same privileged stuck up attitude of the MFL teams.

Round 2 at the GABBA friend.

You'll be there? Long overdue for a beer mate. Let's tee something up!

Nah, give it to us. Make sure to PM Ken.

Ken is doomed, but I also think he's trolling now due to Koshie. Both came in at a time they were needed, but both need to be moved on.

Have fun. I am fond of the Brions and don't mind Port. Aside from the Weasels, I always barrack for non Melbourne Football League teams. In SFA terms the Bombers, Dawks and Dees have the same privileged stuck up attitude of the MFL teams.

I shall! Hawks are my second team due to my family being full of Hawk supporters, but my God do they have a privileged attitude. Especially that SarahSmiles !

You'll be there? Long overdue for a beer mate. Let's tee something up!

Ken is doomed, but I also think he's trolling now due to Koshie. Both came in at a time they were needed, but both need to be moved on.

I shall! Hawks are my second team due to my family being full of Hawk supporters, but my God do they have a privileged attitude. Especially that SarahSmiles !
Multiquoting is evil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back