Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok then , Wooshette’s expulsion was the difference ;)
(Yes I got thrashed too and harry000 Potter had a blinder but at least it didn’t affect the final result)
Some might say that my qooty skills are magical :cool:

Next time you are shitting in the woods and someone judges you.

Just think, we get to s**t in the woods, judgement free.
I do a lot of country work. I’m not a bush poo virgin.
5BF2509D-3383-478C-9E80-122FAFE75D5D.gif

unfortunately our coach, for some unknown reason, decided to pull me off, not once, not twice, but three ******* times today.

NTTAWWT

Next time you are shitting in the woods and someone judges you.

Just think, we get to s**t in the woods, judgement free.

Are you the Poo Jogger?

Despite neither player having much impact, Test Tickle and pantskyle had an epic contest. - 0m from 1 to 1.
Regardless that this wasn't a huge game for either player, Test Tickle exposed comewhatmay's frailties. - 5m from 92 to 97.
Neither having much reason to brag, Test Tickle had the better of Raveneyes. - 0m from 77 to 77.
Neither having much reason to brag, Test Tickle was slightly more polished than Itsmyshow. - 0m from 38 to 38.
Thanks for the week and the game pants, you were far more fitter and experienced than me today, unfortunately our coach, for some unknown reason, decided to pull me off, not once, not twice, but three ******* times today. Love your work mate :thumbsu:
You're too modest captain because the commentary suggests otherwise. I think the coach's decision to move you around the ground helped you capitalise on your strengths which have been honed at FB whilst helping you ease into a role which requires more endurance /fitness

Ooh look, we won.

Sorry for missing the match, lads; I was mowing the lawn yesterday and got attacked by a snake.
Probably a carpet python or some such as I’m still alive.

:bearface::lemon:
Jesus christ mate. Didn't know citrus fruits were susceptible to snakes.

Seriously though, that's bloody shithouse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing return, but at least it wasn’t duck eggs which happens far too often from a FP. Well done Bears, but IMS is back, and it’s only a matter of time!!!

Ooh look, we won.

Sorry for missing the match, lads; I was mowing the lawn yesterday and got attacked by a snake.

Lucky your didn't meet my trouser snake, Mrs Cap still hasn't recovered from that.

Ooh look, we won.

Wasps >>>> snake... Sorry dude, I've played the wild animal card today.

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

I was bitten by a mosquito today and I'm quite traumatised by it if I'm being honest.
Lucky I'm right handed
0205736f1cc33a263deff61db97078e5.jpg

Wasps >>>> snake... Sorry dude, I've played the wild animal card today.

Mate, how do the wasps compare with marauding baboons?

Lucky I'm right handed
0205736f1cc33a263deff61db97078e5.jpg

That looks painful

Get well soon Lemon Boi
(and despite the above- Snakes are definitely much worse than Bees/Wasps)

Ooh look, we won.

Glad you made it through snakapalooza!

Mate, how do the wasps compare with marauding baboons?
You know how baboons have a red bum? Thats coz of wasp stings.

That looks painful

Get well soon Lemon Boi
(and despite the above- Snakes are definitely much worse than Bees/Wasps)
I'm concerned that you put lemonies imaginary snakes ahead of real wasps (and injuries).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back