Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lucky I'm right handed
0205736f1cc33a263deff61db97078e5.jpg

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

Hope that’s not your brewing hand!!

I'm concerned that you put lemonies imaginary snakes ahead of real wasps (and injuries).

As above:
-Get well soon came first
-I already expressed that the timing of your epipen was perfect . I just hope you ensure you always carry it around

As above:
-Get well soon came first
-I already expressed that the timing of your epipen was perfect . I just hope you ensure you always carry it around
I'm glad it's one of the many stabbing things you keep in your socks. Thanks again for the intervention.

You're too modest captain because the commentary suggests otherwise. I think the coach's decision to move you around the ground helped you capitalise on your strengths which have been honed at FB whilst helping you ease into a role which requires more endurance /fitness
Or it was just some random version of a big footy Dungeons & Dragons algorithm.

He was pretty useless on survivor island

You have my sympathy. Was stung across the face and back over 20 years ago. Hurt heaps and looked like I had been whipped. I still get psychosomatic tingles thinking about the little fekkers.

Jesus christ mate. Didn't know citrus fruits were susceptible to snakes.

Seriously though, that's bloody shithouse.

BLOODY HELL
are you OK man?

Fortunately my socks were up (as they should be) and it (probably) wasn’t venomous.

Non-venomous snakes still present a danger of septicemia although a liberal slathering of Savlon abated that dilemma.

My ankles are still a bit sore though (Yes, the bastard got both).

I’ve called St. Patrick and he’ll be around sometime this week to drive the slitherers out (hopefully to NSW).

Anyhow, who are we playing next week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fortunately my socks were up (as they should be) and it (probably) wasn’t venomous.

Non-venomous snakes still present a danger of septicemia although a liberal slathering of Savlon abated that dilemma.

My ankles are still a bit sore though (Yes, the bastard got both).

I’ve called St. Patrick and he’ll be around sometime this week to drive the slitherers out (hopefully to NSW).

Anyhow, who are we playing next week?
Geez, good to hear you're alright though.

Both ankles? What a little s**t.

Hey Dinsdale all jokes aside *tries not to lol* how’s your hand mate...that looked nasty as f
all good, healed within 5 minutes of posting as if it didnt happen at all. Pretty thrilled that it brought a new name for round 5 :thumbsu: ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back