Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Seating will be provided for the younger Rookies from other teams as well as the Roys and assorted tossbags, dignitaries such as HOFs and simmers and skippers from the lesser 10 teams. It is understood every player from Oppo teams will be attending.
I‘ve just run the figures on my spreadsheet and can confirm that I won’t be able to make it at such short notice. I can’t afford the impact it will have on sleep, work , life and preparation for the game on Sunday.

I‘ve just run the figures on my spreadsheet and can confirm that I won’t be able to make it at such short notice. I can’t afford the impact it will have on sleep, work , life and preparation for the game on Sunday.

Disappointing. If you change your mind U2tigers has assured me there is an armchair covered in spreadsheet embossed fabric for you.

Hello Warriors and Bears. This seems a great thread with quality banter befitting the SFA wide celebration of #WondersWeek. There is a parade on tomorrow to celebrate the Wonders and some other team playing for the Foundation Cup. I have been delegated by Bonz and moginie to relay this Public Announcement.

Public Announcement : Public Announcement : Public Announcement

On the streets leading to the SFA stadium, barriers are already being erected for the Saturday morning Parade for the Wonders and the um ..Demons.

Seating will be provided for the younger Rookies from other teams as well as the Roys and assorted tossbags, dignitaries such as HOFs and simmers and skippers from the lesser 10 teams. It is understood every player from Oppo teams will be attending.

The weather forecast for the game is not yet determined, but tomorrow morning the sky will be clear and the conditions will be balmy (if not barmy). Appropriately enough the street will be halved in sun and shade. Wonders please note you will march down the sunny side of the street; Demons you will be on the shady side.

The parade will be led by Mobbs who will bear the Foundation Cup.

The Parade will set off at 9.00am. There may be speeches. There will certainly be some terrific food and beverages available for sale at the Wonders' Concession Stands. Word has it the Wonders have already set up three stores on the route to sell Wonders memorabilia, Sab22 replica jumpers and Ant Bear's monograph, "The joys of playing at half back."

More news as it comes in as the entire Sweet FA goes nutsoid about #WondersWeek.
All I heard in my head when I started reading was this:

Almonds are my fav.
Hahaha! I was actually referring to the fact that you're pretty much Frankenstein's scrotum tho, but that's interesting that you eat nuts. Comes across as cannibalistic behaviour tbh, like nuts for you are soylent pecans or something.

Hahaha! I was actually referring to the fact that you're pretty much Frankenstein's scrotum tho, but that's interesting that you eat nuts. Comes across as cannibalistic behaviour tbh, like nuts for you are soylent pecans or something.
I know exactly what you referring to, doesn't mean I'm not going to slap you on Sunday.

Hello Warriors and Bears. This seems a great thread with quality banter befitting the SFA wide celebration of #WondersWeek. There is a parade on tomorrow to celebrate the Wonders and some other team playing for the Foundation Cup. I have been delegated by Bonz and moginie to relay this Public Announcement.

Public Announcement : Public Announcement : Public Announcement

On the streets leading to the SFA stadium, barriers are already being erected for the Saturday morning Parade for the Wonders and the um ..Demons.

The weather forecast for the game is not yet determined, but tomorrow morning the sky will be clear and the conditions will be balmy (if not barmy). Appropriately enough the street will be halved in sun and shade. Wonders please note you will march down the sunny side of the street; Demons you will be on the shady side.

The parade will be led by Mobbs who will bear the Foundation Cup.

The Parade will set off at 9.00am. There may be speeches. There will certainly be some terrific food and beverages available for sale at the Wonders' Concession Stands. Word has it the Wonders have already set up three stores on the route to sell Wonders memorabilia, Sab22 replica jumpers and Ant Bear's monograph, "The joys of playing at half back."

More news as it comes in as the entire Sweet FA goes nutsoid about #WondersWeek.
2B7OrBY.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oddly enough I am familiar with that clip. You have joined what seems a legion of people who believe I am that young.

In my gif you're the door.

Oddly enough I am familiar with that clip. You have joined what seems a legion of people who believe I am that young.

It must be your youthful vernacular.

the colostomy bag says otherwise

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back