Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Dragons FFC vs Roys FFC at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Just seen the Rats have lost so we are 3-2 a game behind the Rats.

Todays result has done our percentage no favour :(

We were looking at a 100 pt plus loss against the Hawks earlier, got it back to a more respectable 60 odd point loss....

4 : 12.04 {lHFF} - A spearing pass towards 3KZ is Football.
4 : 12.08 {lHFF} - The Kingslayer will take this. No - he's dropped it.
4 : 12.13 {lHFF} - 3KZ is Football weaves through the congestion.
4 : 12.17 {lHFF} - 3KZ is Football sees an open goal.
4 : 12.21 {lHFF} - That's a very important six points.
Dragons FFC : 9.7.61
Roys FFC : 20.12.132

Amazing what mobility you can get with these modern crutches. I know some people thought I was "show boating," but I kicked this one with my bad leg. 75 yard torp. Thanks for the week Dragons. It was an eventful one in my world.

Do you want to play FF ????
Clearly this was just a motivational play right? Right? Well played.

I'm confused as to what we're supposed to do now. Do we still turn up early tomorrow for the ritual flogging?

I'm confused as to what we're supposed to do now. Do we still turn up early tomorrow for the ritual flogging?

I don't know. I'm not used to this bit.... I'm scared....

I'm going to have a one man party with the discharge medication I got from the hospital. ITS HILLBILLY HEROIN TIME!

I'm going to have a one man party with the discharge medication I got from the hospital. ITS HILLBILLY HEROIN TIME!
You're not even going to share? I thought we had a strict policy on sharing the good stuff?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I seem to have lost my kicking boots again. Something I seem to be good at from time to time.

Thanks for the week Roys, you're a fun lot. Let's get back on the training track this week Dragons.

Last edited:
Well that didn't go to plan, Dragons. We were thoroughly outplayed for the entire game, pretty much nothing else needs to be said.

Strigoi was our best in my opinion with Dr Mantis Taboggan, Knifey Spoony, Davo-27 and Maylandsman also posting solid games.

Hopefully we can put that one behind us and move on to our next game in Round Six. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Nice win Dragons!! We got off to a good start and kept that going through the game, slowly extending our lead while answering each challenge the Hawks' threw at us. In the end, we managed to record a fairly comfortable win.

Maylandsman was our best I though, closely followed by HawkAussie and fumbler. Pie 4 Life, Strigoi and Cold Sober also played well too while Hatchy1992 snared a bag of six goals.

Good to notch a win at home, next week has a big game against the Furies so that's one we'll need to be up and about for. :thumbsu:

Nice win Dragons!! We got off to a good start and kept that going through the game, slowly extending our lead while answering each challenge the Hawks' threw at us. In the end, we managed to record a fairly comfortable win.

Maylandsman was our best I though, closely followed by HawkAussie and fumbler. Pie 4 Life, Strigoi and Cold Sober also played well too while Hatchy1992 snared a bag of six goals.

Good to notch a win at home, next week has a big game against the Furies so that's one we'll need to be up and about for. :thumbsu:

Excellent post - perhaps wasted on the audience though.... :p

You're either a week late...

Or are you meant to be here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back