Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Dragons FFC vs Roys FFC at Dragon Island

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Wow, if that's your coach...it should be an easy game for us this week - even though we do behinds quite well. :D 👍

File footage of our midfield skills coach...

bad delivery 1.gif

This is the man responsible for developing the next generation of Roys midfield silk... PurpleGreenRed , Runk , Mego Red , GCB85 , I Dont Care ….

We had those guys do the bathrooms at work...

View attachment 828480
I went into a public toilet (building?) yesterday. It told me I had ten minutes. How long does it actually take? :eek: And it even played music! Some Australian things are quite "unique". 🤭 I have an adventure almost every time I leave the house! :eek: LOL

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
In terms of addressing the perceived lack of rivalry, I'd like to present the actual footage of my response to AceAndy 's continual showing off about 'winning a premiership'.....

siblings.gif

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
I went into a public toilet (building?) yesterday. It told me I had ten minutes. How long does it actually take? :eek: And it even played music! Some Australian things are quite "unique". 🤭 I have an adventure almost every time I leave the house! :eek: LOL

So does Mobbs !!

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
He is quite adorable. :) I wonder if he'll cry when a qooty bonks him in the nose. Awww, cute puppy! :D

To show that my footy ability matches my Qooty ability, when I was in the Under 11's competition, I was so bad I was traded to the other side when they were short of players....

One of my supposed teammates then kicked the ball smack into my nose from point blank range......

I was there a few weeks ago. Public transport was s**t and prices of beer was greatly overpriced. However, the Victory Hotel is a hidden gem.

Public transport? You can walk out your door anywhere anytime in the city and get a tram that’s full.
Oh I mean, you’re on my team yeah Melbourne sucks.

*runs in*
I'm here captain, my captain. :)
Birthday weekend...and into Monday.
But here I am...reporting for duty! :D

I like your tie

Do tell...should prove interesting.

Every time I see that post it’s like I need 5 minutes to myself.

*Me on my way to this thread*

I say, well I say I say boy... these opponents are in for a hiding. I do believe this is the week the Roys all show up at the same time and play the same sport in the same location to cobble together a convincing win...

Mmmm...fried chicken on Sunday after the game! Woot! :D

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Maybe you should shake him...just to see if he's still with us. I did see some zombies and lemmings running around earlier in this thread. It's a dangerous place! :eek:

And possums !!! Just ask Mobbs !!

Public transport? You can walk out your door anywhere anytime in the city and get a tram that’s full.
Oh I mean, you’re on my team yeah Melbourne sucks.
Nah this was Brisbane I was talking about.

That sounds like a pretty flash public toilet.

Back