Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 East Side Hawks vs Baghdad Bombers at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you adding that many full stops on purpose or do you just speak really slowly?
So TY24 .....you're a 2nd year player, correct ? .....I think we can speak freely & I've love admired seen your posting history....... all 5 posts this season.....all clubs need non-statistical posters

I feel we could become quite close .....so I pass this sage advice to you

finger.gif

So TY24 .....you're a 2nd year player, correct ? .....I think we can speak freely & I've love admired seen your posting history....... all 5 posts this season.....all clubs need non-statistical posters

I feel we could become quite close .....so I pass this sage advice to you

View attachment 828842

9A750BA7-3E80-4D5E-8FD9-8E8283D3CC84.jpeg

Tuesday ....1st day of another match ..... TY24 has already surpassed his posting record of any match in his Qooty Career

His best match effort is 8 .....next is 5 .....and he's already surpassed his S29 season total on day 1

Man are we good at the Bombers .....we've kick started yet another sickly rookies career ..... Agent93 just a tip of your hat will suffice mate

1582611227615.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tuesday ....1st day of another match ..... TY24 has already surpassed his posting record of any match in his Qooty Career

His best match effort is 8 .....next is 5 .....and he's already surpassed his S29 season total on day 1

Man are we good at the Bombers .....we've kick started yet another sickly rookies career ..... Agent93 just a tip of your hat will suffice mate

View attachment 828850
We’ve...all...gotta.....start.......somewhere....

We’ve...all...gotta.....start.......somewhere....
Last season it was cadsky .....averaged 2 posts a match .....had 2 x 100 post matches against us & joined us at seasons end

When you win a beez .....please acknowledge us & this week, in your acceptance speach ;)

BTW the eliptical free form expressionistic posting style .....will have you standing out ....it's a vote getter

You might want a do over. Clearly you're yet to have a grasp of the English language.

giphy.gif

I see why the Hawks recruited you Mr Clippy :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back