Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 East Side Hawks vs Baghdad Bombers at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Barb and I don't talk anymore after she cracked the other night and went on a terrible rant.

Oh I must apologise for him. I don't like it when he makes new friends and then upsets them.
Once he hops out of his bath, I will make a point of talking to him.

So people should just suck it up and bottle it up?

I believe that society these days could partake in many more resilience-building practices than we do and not get to the stage where we need to openly discuss our depression as a way of dealing with it.

Kvetch to get things off your chest every now and then, yes. Complain all the time, no.

Prevention better than cure and all that.

Pro tip: if you’re going to do an alt troll, make sure you check to see which account your posting with. Maybe we need to call harry000 to give you lessons

Lol...do you really think it's me?

Just when it looked the Bombers couldn’t sink to any lower tier humour they roll out a troll account.

Can’t wait for the knock knock jokes to come out

As the SFA's part-time Humor Coach, part-time psychologist, I would recommend the Hawks try the odd knock knock or two to lift the standards of a few posters :thumbsu:

I believe that society these days could partake in many more resilience-building practices than we do and not get to the stage where we need to openly discuss our depression as a way of dealing with it.

Kvetch to get things off your chest every now and then, yes. Complain all the time, no.

Prevention better than cure and all that.

I know people with depression who are incredibly resilient.

Its an actual condition, it’s not just about having no resilient or being weak like you are insinuating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know people with depression who are incredibly resilient.

Its an actual condition, it’s not just about having no resilient or being weak like you are insinuating.

Yeah I know. That's poorly worded too on my behalf. It's far too complex an issue to discuss it properly here under these conditions and limitations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back